Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,214 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! (605 Views)

Sterling Graduate Trainee 2022 - Aptitude Test Invitation / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! by WishfulProtege: 3:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning Sir, please, recently, I submitted an application alongside a friend for the Nigerian Navy recruitment, but during the application stage, neither me nor my friend application form print out was printed with the intention of printing it at a later date since we could not get any Business Centre close enough to file the application online, hence, we resort to using the phone which was successful but surprisingly, my friend got an invite already just yesterday night with which he sent me a screenshot of the invite but the challenge here as it is remains the fact we can no longer have access to print out the form and this makes me feel really bad as I just don't know how to explain this, can anyone really help us out with getting our application form please? Every efforts to log on the database proved abortive and my friend who got invite already is scheduled for Friday.

Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! by WishfulProtege: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Please kindly help in the best manner that you can in printing out our application form, one of us just got an invitation to the aptitude test but can no longer have access to print his application form.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! by Chaser25: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Call me on zero eight one four five zero two four zero zero zero. I can assist you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation! by hamid6249: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
We are in the same venue...contact me 08146238768

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between OPT And CPT? / Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / How To Answer 6 Most Difficult Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.