Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1356 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Keep Dreaming Of My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Crazychris: 4:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: ... by sweetonugbu: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Because you're a dreamer

1 Like

Re: ... by eazzzy1(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2019
You are not fully over her. Why? Not because you dream about her but because you are trying all your best not to dream about her. Stop drinking and getting high, stop bothering yourself about the dreams.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Greenbullet(m): 5:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Alaye calm down joor , Your heart too soft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Crazychris: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Greenbullet:
Alaye calm down joor , Your heart too soft.
Not as you think bro, my heart is not too soft
Re: ... by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Call her and explain your decision to her, that's its best for both of you
Probably she didnt like the manner you broke up with her
Re: ... by Bluntguy: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Are you asking us? My friend paddle your canoe. You are dreaming about your ex when people are dreaming about their future. Nonsense and ingredients.

7 Likes

Re: ... by ishagarg: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2019
If you want to learn more How to Convince Someone Ex to go out? It is most interesting article that i really love to join.
Re: ... by FamousMonk: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Is your name Joseph?
If Yes,start by changing your name

1 Like

Re: ... by zyzxx(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2019
grin you don eat period with vegetables

Sorry bro, go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: ... by Hypnotise: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Take some anti-dreaming pills. That should do the trick.
Re: ... by orlayemmy15(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
I broke up with her because I figured out she's a liar. Lying is a big turn off me i swear.
I can tolerate a Male lying to me but I can never tolerate a girl lying to me, it leaves me downhearted.
She lied on several occasions but anytime I confront her, she will tell me why can't I just trust her for once. Me I get one attribute, there's no how you lied me I go still find out and once I find out I go just hate you.

Before she breaks my heart, I had to dump her and move on
But my fvcking problem is, she always pop up on my dream everytime.
This is fvcking crazy and I hate this shît, I've tried to get her off my dream most times, drink, get high, turn on the music loud and sleep but she go still show up.
She's not on my head so what could have been the cause of this shît ?

Is she probably using spell on me? Cos she told me one time she has all these white ogbanje spirits

kanyamata is working... #setawonmiwa
Re: ... by obidark: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2019
you still like her....thats why....

1 Like

Re: ... by luvyaself95(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2019
As time goes on she will vanished from your dream , you dream about her because you just break with her.

Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: ... by Crazychris: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Bluntguy:
Are you asking us? My friend paddle your canoe. You are dreaming about your ex when people are dreaming about their future. Nonsense and ingredients.
I've already dreamt about my future bro, worked it out and figure out it is all bright. What else could I want?
Re: ... by Crazychris: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2019
zyzxx:
grin you don eat period with vegetables

Sorry bro, go for deliverance
seriously I'm having some sick thought. Who knows, these hôes can't be trusted
Re: ... by Bluntguy: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
I've already dreamt about my future bro, worked it out and figure out it is all bright. What else could I want?

Meaning you have two dreams: past and future. You are a genius bro. Dream on!
Re: ... by Crazychris: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2019
obidark:
you still like her....thats why....
but I don't
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Maybe because you still love her try and settle things with her and moved on
Re: ... by obidark: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
but I don't

then,why are you still thinkin about her and even dreamin of her....??
Re: ... by Greenbullet(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
Not as you think bro, my heart is not too soft
baba , your heart soft.
Re: ... by Poprince(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
I broke up with her because I figured out she's a liar. Lying is a big turn off me i swear.
I can tolerate a Male lying to me but I can never tolerate a girl lying to me, it leaves me downhearted.
She lied on several occasions but anytime I confront her, she will tell me why can't I just trust her for once. Me I get one attribute, there's no how you lied me I go still find out and once I find out I go just hate you.

Before she breaks my heart, I had to dump her and move on
But my fvcking problem is, she always pop up on my dream everytime.
This is fvcking crazy and I hate this shît, I've tried to get her off my dream most times, drink, get high, turn on the music loud and sleep but she go still show up.
She's not on my head so what could have been the cause of this shît ?

Is she probably using spell on me? Cos she told me one time she has all these white ogbanje spirits
forget that ogbanje spirite of a thing, my guy just believe in ur self and pray
Re: ... by Poprince(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Crazychris:
but I don't
u are my bro...... just try removing her from ur head, is because u once feel very deep in love with her, so the seed of the love is still there although the fruit are gone.... So bro its matter of time the tree will soon dry.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Our Experiences In Past Relationships Let / Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Why Do People Hate Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.