Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,615 members, 7,968,788 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta (34632 Views)

Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by mamajj17(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2019
BotherMleeper:
So a tailor has been made a celebrity

Meanwhile why do nigerians almost always only stay in Atlanta?

Most Tailors all over the World are Celebrities my dear.....As much as they design things to wear for people kiss
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by SURElee(f): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2019
FamousMonk:
Very Ugly woman

And she is married and balling, having her kids, traveling the world. Keep hating and calling peoples wives ugly while they progress you hear.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by BotherMleeper(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2019
mamajj17:

Most Tailors all over the World are Celebrities my dear.....As much as they design things to wear for people kiss

My tailor isn't cry
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by nauto: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2019
pride4legacy:
Please Facebook banned my site URL if redirect my site to a new URL will the Ban still apply .

Help a brother

Get a New domain and 301 redirect
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by mamajj17(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2019
BotherMleeper:

My tailor isn't cry

grin grin grin, don't worry my dear, one day e go reach there kiss

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by pride4legacy(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2019
nauto:

Get a New domain and 301 redirect

What is 301 redirect
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Is your mother prettier than her?

FamousMonk:
Very Ugly woman
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by Nickisindigo(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2019
my future wife were are you
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by morule20(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2019
FamousMonk:
Very Ugly woman
, you are physically and mentally blind.
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:
They are all giving birth abroad
Which is good

one person will be there saying naija go better cheesy cheesy

They said Nigeria is better than Abroad oo
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by fortunechy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
If not for money this guy ugly ooo
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by Adeagbo77: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Verily all Yahoo boys / fraudsters in disguise shall be exposed.
Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
FamousMonk:
Very Ugly woman

Re: Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Congratulations cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Davido: Immigration In Dominica Asked What's My Occupation, I Said Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.