Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Is Making My Corolla Vibrate?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is Making My Corolla Vibrate?? (326 Views)

I Need Money Asap Come And Buy My Corolla For 1.950m Location Lekki Chevron / My Toyota Corolla Steering And Engine Vibrate When AC Is On Mostly On Traffic / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Making My Corolla Vibrate?? by inikamoze(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello Experts in the house, I need your advice. I have a corolla 2005 I bought last year(Nigerian Used), I put it up for Uber when I first bought it and had to take it back after 2 months after seeing the deplorable state the guy had put the car in. Lately I decided to put it back on the road for Uber again and did some fixes and changes to make it Uber standard.
I did a full suspension change, changed the whole AC unit( compressor, condenser,evaporator) then had the mounts changed cause it has been vibrating, but even after the four mounts have been changed the car still vibrates. The plugs were recently changed(I cannot ascertain this coz my brother took the car out, it developed some problems and his mechanic claimed to have changed the plugs and a coil).
The car is now in shape but the Uber driver says the vibration still persists. What could be the cause of this annoying vibration? PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: What Is Making My Corolla Vibrate?? by debanj326: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Check the injectors (nozzles) and the air filter. You can also scan the car for possible error codes.
Re: What Is Making My Corolla Vibrate?? by owelle22(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Air flow filter no 1 suspect

(1) (Reply)

Reg 2004 Toyota Corolla @ 1.150 / A Clean Registered Toyota Camry For Sale, 2001 Model. / 2003 Camry Xle Toks For 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.