Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,424 members, 7,908,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Possible Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital During NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Possible Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital During NYSC (274 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital During NYSC by Nwabee: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Greetings dear corper.
I am Onyeka, a corper in Batch A 2019.

As the year has progressed in service, I've noticed that a lot of corpers usually run out of money before the month ends, especially those that don't have any extra source of income.

Everyone knows that the allowee is hardly enough to sustain an adult with responsibilities, so I think corpers should have other means of generating funds.

The problem however, is that alot of people are willing to do business, but they don't really know what to do, or they don't have enough funds to start what they have in mind.

But do you know that you can use another business to fund the business you have in mind? You can actually start something small and save enough money to be able to start something bigger.

I've been doing some businesses for a while now. I chose the ones I'm currently into after doing my research about things I can do with small money, and this knowledge is what I want to share freely with you.

Would you like to learn about possible businesses that you can start with very little capital?

I'm holding a FREE WhatsApp class in order to help my fellow corpers, seeing as this 19,800 is nothing to write home about.

Remember, it's a free class.
Click this link if you'll like to be a part of this.

https:///BU40RURIF1d6oJVs5QJKSQ

You can also share to your friends and loved ones who you think can benefit from this.

(1) (Reply)

Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / Skills Are Great! Learn This One! / Earn Some Bucks For Your Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.