Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out (868 Views)

Singer Aju Accused Of Impregnated And Abandoning Lady / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out by IBlogTV(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2019

One lady who introduced herself as Juilet Oluchi from Abia state in Nigeria has accused a popular Nigerian music artiste Flavour of Africa (Ijele Africa) of impregnating and Abadoning her baby and herself.

According to her, she said the incident happened in 2015. She stated that she is ready to pay for the penalties if DNA test shows that Flavour is not the father of her baby.

See Full Photos and Videos https://kingsparo..com/2019/11/flavour-impregnated-and-abadoned-my.html?m=1

See Here Post Below:

PLEASE READ���❗️❗️❗️ My name is Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere from Abia State. I’m 33 years old.

This post will make you to do either of two things: Judge me and call me names or support me in getting justice for my daughter. I sincerely hope you do the latter. The picture you see above is the picture of my 3 years and 4 months old daughter, Stephanie Chidinma Chinedu Okoli whom I bore for Chinedu Okoli popularly known as FLAVOUR @2niteflavour
I met Flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him. Ever since, I have made attempts to contact him but he has since then ignored me. I am not another gold digger. All I want is for Flavour to take care of his daughter. I have reported the matter to the office of the Public Defender (OPD), Lagos State.

FLAVOUR should come out for a DNA TEST. He should do the needful. If the DNA Test shows he’s not the Father, I’m ready to pay for the penalties. For me to take this stand, that should tell everyone that I know what I’m saying.
The pain and suffering is too much to bear and I am done keeping silent. My daughter and I can’t keep suffering this way.

Please help me repost my story until Flavour sees this.

Cc @instablog9ja @tundeednut._ @joroolumofin @2niteflavour @flavourofafrica @lindaikejiblogofficial @officiallindaikeji @tontolet @tokemakinwa @phynofino @amebowithamacutiexx @_._amarachi_._ @pulsenigeriatv @vanguardgroup @pulsenigeria247 @naijanewsmag @wazobiafmlagos @kaffydance @mistah_ben @2nite_news @enugucampusconnect @davidoofficial @official2baba @official_ade @babalotija @asuwaanthony @iamdjderekz @2nitedonte @benalukwu @zoroswagbag @the_commentsection @theshaderoom @awilologomba
Re: Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Clout chasing is allowed..

tongue
Re: Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out by nuelzy: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
If true..

Flavour really scored high on this one..

Cos i have just rated the woman to see the possible trait that can attract me to her.. And i see none.. Talk more of flavour
Re: Flavour Impregnated And Abadoned My Baby And I - Nigerian Lady Cried Out by IBlogTV(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
nuelzy:
If true..

Flavour really scored high on this one..

Cos i have just rated the woman to see the possible trait that can attract me to her.. And i see none.. Talk more of flavour

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Nas The Lost Tapes 2 Full Working Download. / Davido Buys Son Ifeanyi Diamond Encrusted Necklace As First Jewelry [video] / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave During Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.