Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,276 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? (2704 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by suxes2005(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hi peeps, please how much is the BTA
if one is going to INDIA?

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by Dare14: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2010
It depends on how long you intend staying?

Are you paying for hotel or someone is inviting you?

If someone is inviting you shouldnt be much since accomodation is out of it.maybe 1000$ should be enough for 2weeks
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by suxes2005(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
well the person has an invitation letter
from a pastor who is inviting him from India
and he plans to spend 1 week there

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by Dare14: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
if hes spending 1 week in india then 1k should be enough for bta
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by suxes2005(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks Dare

with his i.v. the person is the one that will
cater for his feeding, accomodation during
his stay, just asking so that it doesnt go
bad for him. He actually thought $500 will
be enough for him

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by AjanleKoko: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2010
The concept of BTA is long gone from the world of travel.
Generally you're expected to declare any currency above US$5,000 (I think). Outside that, nobody prescribes a travel allowance for anybody any more.
If you're referring to how much you need to stay in India for a week, it's kind of cheap. A 5-star hotel in the major cities (Mumbai, Delhi-Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai) cost about US$150 a night when I was there in September. Outside accommodation, $1,000 is basically more than enough to live on for a week.
Re: Travelling To India - How Much Is The Bta? by uzhi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello guys, pls like how much should be enough as ones' account minimum balance while applying for india visa ( tourist)

(1) (Reply)

Travelwings.com Trying To Scam Me Of My 653,000 Naira In This Hard Economy / Accommodation Needed In USA / Scholarship Opportunities 4africans: Study In Australia, Masters & Phds Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.