Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" (100824 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by VillagePipu: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
SolomonGrundy01:
bobrisky get well soon
you inspire us the yoots

Wrong.
He inspires the men in your family.

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by aimuan(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
How that our problem?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Well done Tonto Dike I know how it feels disposing urine for a bed stuck friend, but I don't know who sent your friend surgery doesn't she know what happened to beautiful Stella .Surgery should be done when necessary
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
MrCork:

..darling u a woman..ain't u suppose to like moiney?. I have moiney. U will miss yor shance oooo! undecided
u still at peckham?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Godhatesodomy: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by frubben(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
How is it our business
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Tulsaguy: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Which is the real bobrisky the stupid boy here...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
He’s prettier than me grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by VillagePipu: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
SolomonGrundy01:
lol
we the yoots of Nigeria loves bobrisky

Make Buhari and Otunba Runsewe catch you.

Lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by lebete3000: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Emysplash:
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky who recently underwent a cosmetic surgery has given more updates about her gender reassignment surgery in Dubai. According to Bob, she has spent over 6 million in Dubai since getting there to have her surgery and now that the surgery is over, she is in severe pain.

Bob also revealed that her best friend Tonto Dikeh is the one changing for her in the bathroom as she is bleeding blood and water and is in so much pain. The cross-dresser then concluded telling broke girls to respect her henceforth.

https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/27/still-bleding-painfully-tonto-helps-me-cleanup-bobrisky-laments-photos/

Trust broke naija girls, dem go lick your smelly anvs sef...
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by BotherMleeper(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
The only people I blame for this travesty, this freak:

Social media followers

Bloggers

Nairaland mods

Stop giving Bob attention and he'll quietly fade away

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Eskotoyo2040: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okay, waitin he want make I do wink wink
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
I just see when someone is just catching fun to see how you people will react . world has been decided before her, she has nothing to be blamed for. if you can't be bobrisky,bobrisky too can't be you.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by ajebuter(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
E duro na...

Won sepe fun omode yi ni?

Kinni gbogbo radarada yii gan?

Can NL stop fostering this m0r0n on us?

Please?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
SolomonGrundy01:
bobrisky get well soon you inspire us the yoots
thank God u said yoot

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by ToyinDipo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
He is the type of child, they take to curse another child

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by aspiring44: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
kestolove95:
This two are the reason why God is not happy Nigeria

Because they have gone SODOMATIC

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Tulsaguy: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chubhie:
We need to raise a national alter of prayer for Bobrisky. Bob must not die but live and be the bad example to our children.

For your children alone... Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
shey mummy b don warn u
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by seangy4konji: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sorry Bob. You would be fine. I have no pro lwm with you. If everybody had a job,they won't be bothered abiutnyou..it's joblessness. Please God will heal you. Wnkpynyour life,if I had too much money?the things I would so myself..

Pele.

My own bar is coming to do the things I wanna do.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by xbox360: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Risky get well and fire on jareeeee
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Halimat04(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Madness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by shogsman(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
I don't blame him,i blame the unfortunate person pushing his stupidity to front-page.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Write4me(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Abeg ask her what gender is on her/his (am confused) international passport.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
who ask you how much you spend.

you never even bleed, maybe Na coffee dey go take bring you come Ur country leta!!
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by OdefaGirl(f): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
If she likes let her bleed crude oil, what's my business.... I am always mad at pretenders that will start sympathizing with her.
I hate sh!t

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by kingjrofficial(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Audio surgery

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
kestolove95:
This two are the reason why God is not happy Nigeria
My dear Baba above go don vex for 9ja long long o. B4 dem even born these two attention seekers.

It has tey people in this "geographical expression" don dey commit atrocities. Imagine the slaves sold, twins killed, those killed in coup plots and those dead from bad roads, poorly equipped hospitals or just sheer hunger and malnutrition.

Where do we want Baba to start vex sef? The starting points are uncountable.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by ikpuchinonye1994: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another proud Yoruba demon cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by skuribeebo: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Emysplash:
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky who recently underwent a cosmetic surgery has given more updates about her gender reassignment surgery in Dubai. According to Bob, she has spent over 6 million in Dubai since getting there to have her surgery and now that the surgery is over, she is in severe pain.

Bob also revealed that her best friend Tonto Dikeh is the one changing for her in the bathroom as she is bleeding blood and water and is in so much pain. The cross-dresser then concluded telling broke girls to respect her henceforth.

https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/27/still-bleding-painfully-tonto-helps-me-cleanup-bobrisky-laments-photos/
If u die I go be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.