Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,198 members, 7,950,147 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Business Advice Seriously Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Seriously Needed (391 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / Business Advice Seriously Needed / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice Seriously Needed by ugkk: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello Nairalanders please I'm in need of your advice, I have a plot of land in ibeju-lekki, a good working car and 1m available for investment. I'm still employed at the moment but planning to quit my job in the 1st quarter of next year for full time business. I need advice on what to do with the listed assets, I'm not married yet.
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
First thing first is to get married
Second, start a food business
U can also turn the place to a basketball field,football field or even an animal poultry thingy. All d best

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing first is to get married
Second, start a food business
U can also turn the place to a basketball field,football field or even an animal poultry thingy. All d best

Get married?

So he can use half of the 1m for wedding preparation

My brother am not saying you should not marry o but invest first

Now with 1m which investment can you go into?

Actually no matter what I suggest for you, If its doesn't suit your passion you won't do it or the business will later crash..

In the world of investment there are three things you need to apply

1.Hardworking

2.Passion

3.Patience

If you don't have any of these three things then don't go into the business but if you a particular business that you are very sure of with all these three things then go for it..

My next question is -

What is that investment or business you have been thinking of?

By saying this then we can suggest or gives you advice on it..

1 Like

Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by gifted2020(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good afternoon, you can either call or mail me for a very profitable and professional business to start and you will keep benefiting from it till ages and it requires just few experience and expertise and also transparency...check my signature for my mail
ugkk:
Hello Nairalanders please I'm in need of your advice, I have a plot of land in ibeju-lekki, a good working car and 1m available for investment. I'm still employed at the moment but planning to quit my job in the 1st quarter of next year for full time business. I need advice on what to do with the listed assets, I'm not married yet.
Re: Business Advice Seriously Needed by liprises(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is a total sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Tokunbo Products From Usa,germany,spain,norway Etc / Nasarawa State Govt & Zenith Bank Clashes Over Unremitted N176 Million Tax / I'll Make An Incredible ANIMATED Video To Showcase Your Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.