Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. (39605 Views)

Going Back To School At Age 34 / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. by duchaB(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Awww. She sounds so cute.

So cute that I know people will love to ride her. OP, toughen up. This is small to what you will face when the bigger jobs and contracts start rolling in. Best wishes...

@ purples25, I know this is an old thread, I just bumped into it and saw this.

I am sure you are wise enough to know how to handle situations with equanimity. I trust you know better to Close your heart and mind to poisonous influences and advise from on here..

Adversities in life isn't meant to turn us into monsters but should make us spiritually wise and know how to balance forces that are at play in every situation.

What we call our inner life, is just a succession of our various reactions to different thiings that happen to us..

This is what makes us who we are.. A life full of terrible reactions is a terrible life.
We must learn to react with consciousness at evey point in time.
If you meditate at lot..you would become profoundly wiser..
Cheerio @ purple25

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. by purples25(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
duchaB:

@ purples25, I know this is an old thread, I just bumped into it and saw this.

I am sure you are wise enough to know how to handle situations with equanimity. I trust you know better to Close your heart and mind to poisonous influences and advise from on here..

Adversities in life isn't meant to turn us into monsters but should make us spiritually wise and know how to balance forces that are at play in every situation.

What we call our inner life, is just a succession of our various reactions to different thiings that happen to us..

This is what makes us who we are.. A life full of terrible reactions is a terrible life.
We must learn to react with consciousness at evey point in time.
If you meditate at lot..you would become profoundly wiser..
Cheerio @ purple25

Thanks for the advice, i will surely implement it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.