Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts (35609 Views)

Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim / Court Remands Prophet Cletus Ilongwo In Prison Over N59.7m Fraud / Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Germi9: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
realstars:
When trouble is at rest, why yangger no go fine one place sit down, now trouble is awake yangger don see red card.

I think by now him eye don red, had I known is his stand.
So you mean we elected these politicians into power so that we wont be able to talk to them?wake up son you have been on your Mama's breast too long
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by toprealman: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
So if the kill him bill scaled through.....this one would have been butchered before weekend
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by luluosas(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Like Udom, like Ayade. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Psalmistproject: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
NONSENSE, THEY WILL SIMPLY MAKE THE GUY POPULAR BY THE TIME HE GETS AN AVERAGE LAWYER TO JUST DRAG THE CASE FOR SIX MONTHS.

I THINK THAT WAS WHAT THE GUY WAS EXPECTING IF NOT, WELL, akwa ibom is what it is......
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by realstars: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Germi9:

So you mean we elected these politicians into power so that we wont be able to talk to them?wake up son you have been on your Mama's breast too long
He who price must pay, see more but Talk and get limit, you are powerless you have no choice than to silenced. Pls discus issues not people nor government.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Gerrard59(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
They enact same laws like Singapore but don't implement Singaporean business laws, efficiencies and infrastructure. And to think that Udom worked in PwC and Zenith Bank and enrolled in the AMP of INSEAD.

Nonsense and ingredients!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by AlphaStyles(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
No too talk before DSS or SSS go come carry u go kirikiri
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Germi9: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
realstars:

He who price must pay, see more but Talk and get limit, you are powerless you have no choice than to silenced. Pls discus issues not people nor government.
Na wao
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Xisnin:

Keep quiet or you will end in jail.
It doesn't matter if what you publish is true or not.

Just make sure it is true first. You guys would be posting libellous information on social media claiming that you have mountain of evidence but when police or DSS pick you up, you would change your ringing tone

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
CaptainFM1:
Whoever made this statement should be first put to the guillotine of this hate speech bill.

"The Dog And The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood”

That statement is the peak of hate speech!

Which one are you, dog or baboon? Lol
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by omohlexy: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
You worked for him as a steward and decided to blackmail him for trusting you enough to allow you under his roof.You deserve what you got.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Germi9:

What kind of talk are you "talking to them"? You can't just be damaging their reputation or destroying their images and call it "talking to them". When you accuse someone of doing something, you had better have evidence. Otherwise, sorry is your middle name.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by CaptainFM1: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
maasoap:

Which one are you, dog or baboon? Lol

So, you don't know that Animals have right too?

If he thinks he can hide even under the guise of figurative expression, this is the greatest hate speech to the Animal kingdom. And you also belong to this kingdom too.

Fight for your family bro.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
realstars:
When trouble is at rest, why yangger no go fine one place sit down, now trouble is awake yangger don see red card.

I think by now him eye don red, had I known is his stand.
Is that what he told you? I miss Fela so much!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Kingv(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Lesson: Always verify the authenticity of your articles before posting it on social media.

Get married to the word “Allegedly “
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
RichDad1:

Watch how they will avoid this thread.
Like Ayande like Udom. undecided undecided
why is your country not making headway in positive things?
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
rottennaija:
What did he really publish so we can see for ourselves?

https://www.facebook.com/100009749685153/posts/987041914964122/?app=fbl
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by lereinter(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nigeria politicians think they are kings

Cursed is all of them
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by sammie99: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nigeria and their yeye political class
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Advancedman(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Nigeria hasn't changed much from the Landmine Lugard
meticulously assembled, which was successfully planted 1960.
The same mantle of terror has been passed over the years. Though General. Sani Abacha might be dead in the body but his spirit might have reincarnated back into office to pay a visit to his beloved country once again.

After being kicked hard in the balls, Nigerians are gradually being disallowed to express the severe pains felt.
Use of VPN services and anonymous IP services would soon extend out of the exclusive use for only the yahoo boys, and would become a service employed by many Nigerians before they can post on social media.
I would rather use my data in streaming the songs of Speed Darlington or Efe, than become a dead man in the hands of some sub-humans who call themselves lawmakers and leaders.

They are law breakers and dealers.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by oglalasioux(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Where is the Facebook post? We need that before we can comment. However, this is food for Akpabio.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bank official?
I was thinking he is a bank manager,,,,, small boy, instead of you to be praying and fasting for your future, see what you....................

That one concern your kinsmen
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
You are lucky hate speech was cancelled
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Commysammy: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2019
[cor]what a pity, to think that I've seen it all only to find out that I haven't seen anything. If a deacon and a husband of a chorister in Qua-Iboe church could do this, then expect more from his colleagues that does not know God.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Marshalemmy(m): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2019
I fear for this country. So one can no longer speak?

Nigeria hasn't changed much from the Landmine Lugard
meticulously assembled, which was successfully planted 1960.
The same mantle of terror has been passed over the years. Though General. Sani Abacha might be dead in the body but his spirit might have reincarnated back into office to pay a visit to his beloved country once again.

After being kicked hard in the balls, Nigerians are gradually being disallowed to express the severe pains felt.
Use of VPN services and anonymous IP services would soon extend out of the exclusive use for only the yahoo boys, and would become a service employed by many Nigerians before they can post on social media.
I would rather use my data in streaming the songs of Speed Darlington or Efe, than become a dead man in the hands of some sub-humans who call themselves lawmakers and leaders. [/quote]
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2019
oglalasioux:
Where is the Facebook post? We need that before we can comment. However, this is food for Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by Xisnin(m): 4:07am On Nov 28, 2019
maasoap:

Just make sure it is true first. You guys would be posting libellous information on social media claiming that you have mountain of evidence but when police or DSS pick you up, you would change your ringing tone
Who are the "you guys"?
I am sure if I combed through your post, there are places where you have insulted certain
politicians and call them thieves even though you don't have a single evidence (news story, the police statements
or even standing trial are not evidence).

You definitely belong to jail if judged by this victim's standard.

You are only fooling yourself when you talk about "truth".
It doesn't matter what you post, as long as it is damaging to the public official involved,
you will end up in jail.

You might think you are immune because your party is in power but that power could change maybe at the state
or local level.

It is not like you will be convicted of any crime, the aim is to teach a lesson in submission and fear.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by sharone21(f): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Anybody in this dictatorial PMB's time that make statement against any politician in any position of authority in Nigeria, will see shege from them because these ones don copy well from PMB how to shut people up over freedom of speech.
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by DedeNkem: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2019
Freedom of speech in this large zoo called Nigeria is finally dead!
Re: Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts by awoluyi(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2019
I have warned the conquered youths around me against offending the present transient imperial majesties.
That these men and women of the moment will in due season shall be seen no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos / 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.