Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Maker Of Block On Site - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Maker Of Block On Site (750 Views)

Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl / How Many Units Of Block Will Be Needed To Build A Standard 3 Bedroom Flat / The Technology Of Block Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maker Of Block On Site by kenoyad: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
We make concrete blocks on site, contact 08098503534.
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by Pebontrack(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
@keynod

How much do you charge per block? Or how do you charge. Can you go to badagry or ofada?
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by vanariso(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
Am interested contact me on eluku2003@yahoo.com with details. e.g. how many blocks is standard from one bag of cement and how many can u make from a tipper sand,total cost ,ur labour and num of days u can do 5,000 blocks including which area you can work.
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by kenoyad: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Pebontrack. Thanks for the reply, I am very sorry for late response, I charge per bag of cement, ideally, its good to make 28 to 30 blocks per bag. We charge #800 per bag and We could come to Ofada cause its not really far from Ibadan but I hope you will be able to arrange accommodation on site for us there? Kindly reply and let me know your decision.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land At Ifo Sholu Bus Stop = 250,000 / View Pictures Of All Our Listed Properties- Www.facebook.com/miklinsestates / 2 Bedroom Flat Bungalow At Marwa Estate, Title: C Of O. Price: N5 Million (net)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.