Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 (1781 Views)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Do You Know You Can Buy Infinix Note 7 And Pay In Installment? / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Fuadeiza(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2019
I used to have this dislike for transsion phones, until one time when a friend of mine got Infinix note 5, and I really saw nothing wrong in the phone, in terms of functionality ( doesn't get hot or hang), games , battery and camera, even after a year usage it's still really cool.

So, that made me begin to like Infinix, I still have same thoughts about Tecno phones and Itel, maybe till I see one that would impress me.

Now, I want to get a new phone.

I had Samsung a20 in mind, until I was about getting it, and I saw Infinix released S5, o checked it out and I fell in love with it's beautiful design and specs.

I decided to settle for Infinix s5, on getting to slot, I saw Infinix hot 8 , having same specs as that of Infinix s5 and much cheaper.

Now, I'm in a dilemma of which to go for.

Can I get y'all thoughts and advice ?
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by GrandMufti: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Fuadeiza:
I used to have this dislike for transsion phones, until one time when a friend of mine got Infinix note 5, and I really saw nothing wrong in the phone, in terms of functionality ( doesn't get hot or hang), games , battery and camera, even after a year usage it's still really cool.

So, that made me begin to like Infinix, I still have same thoughts about Tecno phones and Itel, maybe till I see one that would impress me.

I had Samsung a20 in mind, until I was about getting it, and I saw Infinix released S5, o checked it out and I fell in love with it's beautiful design and specs.

I decided to settle for Infinix s5, on getting to slot, I saw Infinix hot 8 , having same specs as that of Infinix s5 and much cheaper.

What specs are you on the lookout for?
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Fuadeiza(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

What specs are you on the lookout for?

They all have almost same specs.

Big battery, good cameras, big space, ram, ability to withstand heavy usage, and durable too.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by GrandMufti: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Fuadeiza:

Big battery, good cameras, big space, ram, ability to withstand heavy usage, and durable too.

Ok then. Go for Samsung.

But on a side note, battery depends on type of processor used. Some processors are power efficient, i.e. battery friendly, while others are performance inclined, i.e tend to consume more power.

So a phone with 4000mah and power efficient chipset will Outlast a 5000mah performance inclined phone.

Just thought you should know

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Fuadeiza(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ok then. Go for Samsung.

But on a side note, battery depends on type of processor used. Some processors are power efficient, i.e. battery friendly, while others are performance inclined, i.e tend to consume more power.

So a phone with 4000mah and power efficient chipset will Outlast a 5000mah performance inclined phone.

Just thought you should know

Okay thanks.

Helio p22 and Samsung exynos 7884, which should be more battery efficient, they both have 4000mah

I means Infinix s5 and A20
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by digitalcrazeman: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2019
make a choice based on your requirements, i wont tell you what to go for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by gpercuxionz(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Redmi note 8 3gb/32gb global version is up for sale. Or swap with mi9tpro then I add cash. Outright sales is 50k firm. All accessories still intact. Location Lagos reach me on 070.63884.158 buy this and thank me later
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Enwhen(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fuadeiza:

So you know these

What's now the issue ??... Do a comparison among all and pick a choice...I am using Infinix Note5 , the battery life(4500mAH) and the camera is the reason for more than a year now, and it's still new and cool no problem with anything...because of what I want , even when the NOTE5 stylus came out , I was not move because the Note 5 I have gat what I need more than the costlier Note5 stylus
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by GrandMufti: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fuadeiza:

Okay thanks.

Helio p22 and Samsung exynos 7884, which should be more battery efficient, they both have 4000mah

I means Infinix s5 and A20

Exynos

https://gadgetversus.com/processor/mediatek-mt6762-helio-p22-vs-samsung-exynos-7-octa-7884/

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Fuadeiza(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=GrandMufti post=84442079]

Exynos

https://gadgetversus.com/processor/mediatek-mt6762-helio-p22-vs-samsung-exynos-7-octa-7884/
[/quote

Alright. Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Wayne4uall(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

So you know these

What's now the issue ??... Do a comparison among all and pick a choice...I am using Infinix Note5 , the battery life(4500mAH) and the camera is the reason for more than a year now, and it's still new and cool no problem with anything...because of what I want , even when the NOTE5 stylus came out , I was not move because the Note 5 I have gat what I need more than the costlier Note5 stylus

Pls bro. Hav is ur note5 updated.. I wNt to update my own but I am sacred if it won't have effect on my fone because at the moment my note 5 slows sumhw
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Buy ? Infinix S5 , Infinix Hot 8 Or Samsung A20 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fuadeiza:

Infinix Note 5 rocks! I regret selling mine.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 9.3 Plus Review (Very Mouth Watering Specs) / / / Free Settings For Togotv Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.