Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" (546 Views)

I Want An Educated Man Who Can Pray, Cook, Do Laundry, Loves PDA & Can ‘perform / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Why I Will Be Sleeping With Educated Men This Year... Lady In Uni Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" by lavylilly: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Dear Husband,

You must have AUTHENTIC EDUCATION!

You must be able to DEFEND those years spent in school.

One of the ways to prove that you've seen the four walls of university is by having excellent command of English language amongst other skills.

My King, I am a proud igbotic Queen. My love for my culture and language knows no bound. I pride myself in being able to communicate effectively in both Igbo and English.

You must be able to romance and arouse with me Igbo then give me a mind blowing orgasm with your rich grammar.

Your truly.
Wifey

Say NO to audio educated men who write "Am a graduate"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" by CreepyBlackpool: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Say no to audio home trained girls who write 'I'm not a hoe'

6 Likes

Re: Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" by SendAbroad: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Husband,

You must have AUTHENTIC EDUCATION!

You must be able to DEFEND those years spent in school.

One of the ways to prove that you've seen the four walls of university is by having excellent command of English language amongst other skills.

My King, I am a proud igbotic Queen. My love for my culture and language knows no bound. I pride myself in being able to communicate effectively in both Igbo and English.

You must be able to romance and arouse with me Igbo then give me a mind blowing orgasm with your rich grammar.

Your truly.
Wifey

Say NO to audio educated men who write "Am a graduate"

See Pot calling Kettle black...

What is this you wrote below? Does it appear correct to you?

Re: Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" by lavylilly: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2019
undecided
SendAbroad:

See Pot calling Kettle black...

What is this you wrote below? Does it appear correct to you?

Re: Say NO To Audio Educated Men Who Write "Am A Graduate" by Leezah(f): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See Long Caption A Girl Wrote To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) / Looking For My Love / I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.