Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos (1513 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Meet Jay Boogie. Another Cross Dresser Like Bobrisky (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Meet the port Harcourt cross dresser or transgender who is likely to be more popular than even bobrisky, if he eventually broke into the nigerian scene. The cross dresser is just not an ordinary one, as he really looks cute, which most will actually mistake it to be a real slay queen, including me that was already crushing on the transgendered before proper realization lol.
these are he's photos......[img]

1 Like

Re: Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos by Gofwane(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
You guys just like promoting foolish people.
Re: Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2019
why can't i post the pictures or are you guys seeing it?
Re: Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2019
k

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused In My Relationship / How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today / Lady Accidentally Exposes Butt Naked Man In A Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.