Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,307 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Disappointed" Singer Dr SID Shares Throwback To 2 Years Ago When He Was Slim - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / "Disappointed" Singer Dr SID Shares Throwback To 2 Years Ago When He Was Slim (675 Views)

After Extensive Reading and research on Smart Bands & Watches, I'm Disappointed / NORD VPN 2 Years Premium / This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Disappointed" Singer Dr SID Shares Throwback To 2 Years Ago When He Was Slim by AmeboBook: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
The Nigerian singer isn't particularly too impressed with his physical fitness at the moment. Dr SID registered his disappointment in himself on Instagram in the caption of a throwback to 2 years ago when he was still slim.

In Dr SID's words;
"This was me 2years ago today ��‍♂️ where did I go wrong?! I have to get back to this!!!!
#disspointedinmyself
#drsid
#tbt"

https://www.amebobook.com/dr-sid-shares-throwback-to-2-years-ago-when-he-was-slim-where-did-i-go-wrong-60134.html
Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Lenovo Ideapad 4gbram – 1tb Hdd Intel Celeron Dual Core= 32gb Flash, Mouse – Usb / How To Change The Location On The Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.