Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (80478 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Okugbe1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Let me seat here and balance with my ogori-magogo wife to be

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by investopedia: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is daylight robbery grin grin grin ;. Check out my new funny compilation video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5uVHYFmFnE
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nedekid: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

All these things you listed is just generalisation. Some aren't like that.The only thing they all seem to have is bedroom/cooking/taking care skills. Trust me, I know.
With the above you listed, we are good to go grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
I hope the bride is a virgin. If not the hopeful groom got scammed big time

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by slaypapa: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
American honey in Africa?
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Afiahomes(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

Nothing special......buy all those items, make a deal with the rest wink
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
See list shocked shocked after paying all these tomorrow the lady will be shouting I am a feminist I deserve equal right.

My husband must wash the dishes, cook and clean the house. undecided Feminist kill una there grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by woleabayo(f): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
their daughter go grow old for house like coal................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
to be honest Yoruba is still the best in talk of marriage .........abi after the marriage the man go use the girl do ritual? cos i no understand

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nedekid: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
MiseryIndex:
I Dey Tell U.I Go Happily Pay 4 Ekaette
Lol. Abi naa.
The poster for put picture of the girl make we see if she worth am.
Calabar girls de hot ohh. Especially with that their accent grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mildflame: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
micflo28:
This list for a second hand girl. Who knack pass akwa ibom girls that I will spend that kind of money. I will rather knack her, impregnate her, she gives birth, I take the baby, we go our separate ways.

pray she no die coz u go first do marriage then come do her burial, to talk de sweet

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by olusola200: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
What about grandfather

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by toprealman: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
Same people will blame politicians for stealing.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
we never even discuss venue and other expenses
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Gaddafih001(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Plead post=84438075]Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

We use to say that marriage rites is a continuum.
You can do the one you have at the moment and continue with the rest when you are buoyant enough.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Airforce01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Too much

Thief

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
You mostly see this kind of lists from poor families that see marriage as a return on investment cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
maybe the bride has 4 pussies

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by googi: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chei, make laff no kill man.

Dem for first sound out their daughter if her boyfriend fit buy all dis or if he well enough to take so many koboko for Yash without affecting ime blokos.

Na so dem dey make our young man suffer so tey he go become kidnapper, 4120 or ritualist.

Why do dis to your own daughter? Dem hia say all the tin dem ask for nor reach the moni wey Nigerians dey spend for one shoot inside imported sussie.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by toprealman: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Poverty is a curse. I am more concerned about getting involved with a family that can't spell basic stuff than the cost of the list to be honest
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Fuckyoumod: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
daddytime:
I wouldn't mind for an Akwa Ibom babe.
you be mumu
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by KanuSE: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

Akwa Ibom nigga spotted.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Sleevia: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
Actually, Akwa Ibom and Igbos come close in terms of money spend for marriage.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blueelf: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
Of course, Some places in Akwa Ibom, Cross River(Efik), Rivers (Calabari and Ikwerre), and Imo State (Mbaise/Obowo/Mbano/Owerri), Ngwo (Enugu) are expensive to marry from.

Add Nnewi (Anambra State)
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blueelf: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
kaziblake:
You forgot to add short and thick

lol....not all of them
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Blueelf: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
stevmatt:
Grandmother Wristwatch

Chisoos, instead of prepaid casket

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by KINGreignn: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

This items are subject to negotiations. Stop wailing. I also married an akwa ibom woman and the initial list given was mind boggling till I argued it with my in-laws.

3 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by KINGreignn: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
mabeni:
Funny enough, my fiancee is from akwa ibom.
Las Las, na belle I go give her. If I hear sey a pay all these. Me weyn never chop belleful

No go play rough play mbok.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Lugianostar(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
I can do it for the sake of LOVE!!!!

But none of the in-laws are allowed to visit me henceforth as they have collected everything now, tommorrow and forever at once...!

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Facidio: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

Then upon all they will still be going to suck another Dickson outside

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by bekpo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
This list doesn't have anything to do with Akwa Ibom, it doesn't emanate from akwa ibom. I am an akwa ibomite and I bet it that marriage list in Akwa ibom state isn't outrageous! This must have been from one of our Igbo brothers.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by wamide042(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
The funny thing is that the list may look too much but the items there cost less that what it seems to be...
I remember when i wanted to marry my beautiful wife.. when the list was brought i almost fainted so my wife and decided to go to their local market
I swear i felt like buying double of those items on the list...
50 litres of palm wine cost about one thousand two hundred... and some other things....
Marrying my Light skinned Esan sweetheart is the best decision i have made in my life.... and i never regretted it..
Four years down the line we still dey do like new found love..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / First Families Of The World.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.