Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,015 members, 7,970,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Positive Might Not Be So Positive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Positive Might Not Be So Positive (152 Views)

Does Roadside Preaching Make Any Positive Impact?? / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Positive Might Not Be So Positive by Earthkumy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
*THE POSITIVE MIGHT NOT BE SO POSITIVE*

The first time I heard about positive confession message I fell in love with it, I can use my mouth to create my own future, whoa! so easy. But the deeper I go into the word of God I started to discover the message is white painted lie designed by the devil to deceive even unsuspecting ministers. It distracts us into focusing on our wants more that what the will of the Lord is.
In Christianity the bad is not always bad and the good is not always good. God can just use both good and bad to bring out the best in us. The popular message today wants us to reject the bad without caring what the will of God is.
One day, the Lord gave me not too good a message about what was going to happen to a pastor friend of mine. When I delivered the message, he turned on me as an enemy and even rebuked me. Confessed all he could without going back to God to ask Daddy what will you have me do. Some days later it happened as the Lord revealed. And he was heart broken, why wait until your heart is broken before talking to God?
Another was a spiritual father I love so much, the Lord gave me a message he was going to have an accident during his crusade and come out unhurt. When I delivered the message, I was told I have the power to change it, before I could tell the person the message is not something that needs changing, the person I was giving the message has walked away.
They prayed and canceled when he was coming back from the crusade his jeep somersaulted and went inside the bush, no one was hurt according to the word of the Lord.
Alot of us feel too spiritual when we get bad news. My advise is, it will do your faith a lot of good to ask God what do have me do Father?
Remember whether good or bad God has your best interest at heart.

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Romans 8:28.

The verse above says God cause everything, meaning both good and bad, please talk to God is not every situation you can talk yourself out of.

Dear heavenly father, I pray you give us Tha ability to table all matters that concerns us to you, before taking actions we think is the best for ourselves. In Jesus name. Amen.

Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful, Soothing Recitation / 'the Birth Of Isaac" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, December 8, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.