Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home (35788 Views)

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized / “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Danwakae:

Pain kini ??...mumu, dan iska...Baba Tinubu will continue to steal your generations just the way other politicians are doing, and you will continue to be a slave to him and your children will grow up going to Bourdillon street abi road ko, to eat Amala and ewedu soup while remaining slaves to Baba Tinubu's children and will continue on your trend on NairaLand...cursed slaves...much pity
You're getting emotional.

You're talking too much to prove a non existent point.

I feel your pain.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
ba7man:
You're getting emotional.

You're talking too much to prove a non existent point.

I feel your pain.

I have talk sense into you , go and think about it...
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Danwakae:

I have talk sense into you , go and think about it...
Didn't bother reading your earlier trash, too long.

I read this one, short but still trash.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
ba7man:
Didn't bother reading your earlier trash, too long.

I read this one, short but still trash.

Yea , Go and think about the trash...will be very useful soonest
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Merit123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
What if I say you just read the headline grin
helinues:
Take them to court if you are innocent now

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2019
Danwakae:

Yea , Go and think about the trash...will be very useful soonest
Thought about it.......still trash. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2019
ba7man:
Thought about it.......still trash. undecided undecided undecided

Keep the trash for the nearest future...
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Danwakae:

Keep the trash for the nearest future...
I'm not like you.

I don't keep trash.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
ba7man:
I'm not like you.

I don't keep trash.

Then throw it away and throw away your sense...kawai
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Danwakae:

Then throw it away and throw away your sense...kawai
I'll keep my sense, it's not trash.

I'll throw away anything you say, it's trash....simple.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
ba7man:
I'll keep my sense, it's not trash.

I'll throw away anything you say, it's trash....simple.

Have u thrown it away ??
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal / President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.