Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Python (766 Views)

Analysis Of The Nairaland's Front Page Topics, Using Python And Tableau / Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts In Python / API Using Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Python by obongkaks: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
So i am currently doing my MSc in Fintech and i have a task to deliver on a medical supply chain smart contract on Ethereum using Python Programming Language

I have a background in Accounting and just starting to learn Python Programming Language.

I am in dire need of assistance with the coding aspect. Would appreciate any help from Nairalanders
Re: Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Python by gbolly1151(m): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2019
I think you need to learn how ethereum Blockchain works first and how contract are created. You can easily learn it fast because the solidity language used is similar to JavaScript and there is a testnet environment for you to test your project at no cost. Python can only send data to Blockchain and interact with the contract by mimicking the block format

(1) (Reply)

Programming And Web Tutors In Enugu / Software Engineer/developer Needed / What Are The Tax Solutions Available At Internal Tax Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.