Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,919 members, 7,949,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

"I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour (543 Views)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ghanaian actress Vicky Zugah has come out to quench the ongoing uproar she caused as a result of the previous photos she shared on social media that has the caption ‘Save The Date, December 28’.

The gorgeous actress posted a picture of herself with an unknown man on social media with the caption ‘Save The Date’ with a December 28 date attached to it.

This caused an uproar on social media with lots of people congratulating her.

However, in a recent interview with Graphic Showbiz, Vicky Zugah said although she accepted the goodwill messages in good faith she was not getting married.

“I got so many congratulatory messages when I posted the picture but I am sorry to disappoint you that I am not...CONTINUE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyieomie: A GOOD EXAMPLE / Man Abuse Nigerian Celebs, Davido React To Video Of DSS Rearresting Sowore / Tonto Dikeh Enters Strategic Partnership To Provide Education For Nigerian Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.