Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,092 members, 7,973,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy (4248 Views)

APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate / Atiku Emerges As Nothern Consensus Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Gekko(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
debosky:

Because he has wives from everywhere? grin

Hoes in different area codes - Ludacris wink grin cool
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by sirt1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hmmmmmnnnnnnnn, hope IBB will not make a U-turn at the dine minute?
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Blazay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
I just love my Northerners.
See?
No fighting.

Thank God for small mercies, Jonathan does not have any opponent from the Southern part of Nigeria for assassins to start flying all over the place.

Thank you IBB. If Atiku did not get the ticket, you were my next best option.

Give me a Northerner anyday, anytime. I will even prefer to dig up Yaradua all over again.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Homonide: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
We all know that IBB is obsessed with ruling Nigeria, he definitely has something up his sleeves, probably contesting on the platform of ANPP where a soft landing has been prepared for him. As for the choice of Atiku, it is nothing but political suicide on the part of the feudal Hausa-Fulani elites, bent on forcing their selfish will on the people of this Country. It is bound to fail, in fact, this consensus bullshit marks the beginning of the end of the monster called PDP in Nigeria.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by mojounited(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
More drama to unfold as OBJ will do everything within his power to stop Atiku. . .where is becomrich when you need him with his satelite maps
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Knight1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
i commiserate with thisday's simon kolawole. i think this concensus thing was just IBB's way of getting off so easily the air of invincibility around him is still preserved. i just wish he emerged and then got beautifully disgraced, as in totally floored by GEJ. now his supporters can claim as they have always done that it was the work of Ciroma and his crew of miscreants and that IBB ddnt want to rock the boat, they'll say again 'if only he had run' and thats the painful part for me.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
What is the date for the General election to select the president?
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by dejiavu(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
In of his interview, he said "only Allah can stop me", so why Ciroma and co stopped him. He is a coward.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Kilode1: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^ Because they are ordained agents of Allah?
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Awushishi: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all I think IBB have done his best for this country in various capacities, Nigerians should focus on the way forward and to ensure good governance and accountability. The recurring castigation of IBB have taken us nowhere. This morning on Channels tv precisely on the Morning show with Mr. Omofaye, An Economic Analyst said Obj's spent $16B on Power while South Africa spent $5B on the world cup. Please let use of votes wisely and elect a leader that would take us to the next level,
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by isalegan2: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kilode?!:

^^ Because they are ordained agents of Allah?

Repped!  Cheers.
NL doesn't have a means to add to your rep, but am doint it anyway.  smiley

-Isale Gangan
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by alldone(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
just glad ibb is out for now. as for atiku he is no match for GEJ. IBB would have pose danger to GEJ more than Atiku.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by Kilode1: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
isale_gan2:

Repped! Cheers.
NL doesn't have a means to add to your rep, but am doint it anyway. smiley

-Isale Gangan

Thank you. I was just wondering though. wink
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by mystikal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
Awushishi:

@all I think IBB have done his best for this country in various capacities, Nigerians should focus on the way forward and to ensure good governance and accountability. The recurring castigation of IBB have taken us nowhere. This morning on Channels tv precisely on the Morning show with Mr. Omofaye, An Economic Analyst said Obj's spent $16B on Power while South Africa spent $5B on the world cup. Please let use of votes wisely and elect a leader that would take us to the next level,

Now, that is just sad!
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by sundayogor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
I even know that IBB will not go far because many people are against him. Atiku will not go far also because of the mismanagement of public fund in the past
I suggest we all support Goodluck Jonathan because he is the young man that have vision for Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by banmaster(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
The regime of obj is d gr8, coz i cant imagn ibb steppin down 4 atiku
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by okooyinbo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
i wonder why nigerians celebrate any and everything they hear.
how does atiku's consensus choice of the northerners become a thing of celebration?
jonathan is and has been our president for months now with absolutely nothing to show for it. jonathan is has refuse to approve ordinary N18,000 minimum wage and in no way has jonathan shown that he is different from obasanjo and other criminals that have been stealing from this country.
why are we always happy to celebrate even there is no reason.
even if we say jonathan does not have criminal records, what about all the full times federal criminals in nigeria working with him? tony annenih is the new campeign co-ordinator of jonathan and siemens scandal have been stopped by this same man we are celebrating.
what is the future of this useless jungle called nigeria? many of us who said no to 3rd term have indirectly said yes through these glorified or modernised third term agenda. look at this jonathan's govt and mention one name that said no to third term yet we celebrate lost.

Ore, dont jagajasted o, I just need to ask you a question. What is the economical sense of raising minimum wage to N18000? Anders ausgedruckt: Why should the govt promote inflation, when it is absolutely counterproductive to do a policy as such?
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by orgasm(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
As if he had a choice.abegi
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by opabukun(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2010
2011, season 2. more seasons as PLANNED yet to b released.

All IBB,Bukola,Gusau,Odili,etc machineries are behind TURAKI , ACN will also file in for him.
JEG, wich way out of this political web?
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by westbuoi(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2010
I actually dont c anything reasonable coming from a clown who feels a constituted anti graft body of the country he intends to serve as No.1 man can be ridiculed with such impunity.c his posters ''THE MAN EFCC AND OBASANJO CANNOT STOP'', what level of mediocrity!! Anyway,Nigerians are getting wiser.He will be so disgraced @ d primaries.He's no match for GEJ.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by jaiykem: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
The north think Atiku can win vote in other zone, they have failed it QED. Anyway, it is just another cabals who do not want BUhari, the best candidate to open their evil ways. PDP will fail this time watch out!
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by sbeezy8: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
ibb was even more sellable than atiku honestly.

lol either way it makes jonathans job easier.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by SkyBlue1: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
Blazay:

I just love my Northerners.
See?
No fighting.

Thank God for small mercies, Jonathan does not have any opponent from the Southern part of Nigeria for assassins to start flying all over the place.

Thank you IBB. If Atiku did not get the ticket, you were my next best option.

Give me a Northerner anyday, anytime. I will even prefer to dig up Yaradua all over again.

Yes, and have a person who didn't achieve anything of significance in three years for another four years, how very progressive you are.
Re: Consensus: IBB Accepts Atiku’s Candidacy by abasibles: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
where is that guy that insulted me on Facebook b/c IBB, do u have mouth to talk now, shame on you and ur shameless IBB shocked tongue
[color=#770077][/color]
u dont know that the God i serve is not a kind of God that u will just come and abuse n go like,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abacha’s Son Makes Inec’s Gubernatorial List In Kano / Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning / Presidency Insists Tambuwal Should Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.