Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Am I The Only One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One? (399 Views)

Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One? by Fafesot: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Av been battling with this for a very long time; I always have this thought that everybody is against me,even though that's not the fact,..I always want a brutal revenge on anyone that trespasses...and I always derive pleasure in dealing with people that are not that powerful or less privileged..
Concerning woman...I derive intense pleasure in dealing with them badly..
I love it when they cry with nobody to help them..
Av taken many steps in dealing with this thought...but non has yielded any good output..
I always want to get power by all means and treat people woefully with it..

pls help me..am Just 20
Re: Am I The Only One? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
U are a sociopath.... I don’t know if someone can be cured from it...but therapy can do u some good, getting a professional to talk to about ur cravings and evil desires helps sometimes..u can get them online...

Have a daily or weekly routine of engaging urself to do some selfless act...list them, fix time table for them, see it like ur personal religion, dont miss it..:u would gradually form a habit of it...perhaps it could help counter ur sociopathic desires cravings.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One? by CreepyBlackpool: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
There's absolutely nothing wrong with you.
You're a perfectly normal human being.
Deal with anyone that tells you otherwise and derive pleasure from doing so

Re: Am I The Only One? by Lotel: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
CHAIIIIIII!!! THE DEVIL HAS FINALLY SHOWN HIS HUMAN FORM

Re: Am I The Only One? by nlPoster: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fafesot:
Av been battling with this for a very long time; I always have this thought that everybody is against me,even though that's not the fact,..I always want a brutal revenge on anyone that trespasses...and I always derive pleasure in dealing with people that are not that powerful or less privileged..
Concerning woman...I derive intense pleasure in dealing with them badly..
I love it when they cry with nobody to help them..
Av taken many steps in dealing with this thought...but non has yielded any good output..
I always want to get power by all means and treat people woefully with it..

No, you're not the only person like this.
Re: Am I The Only One? by Designerdollars: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Its quite normal actually.
Keep it up bruh cool

(1) (Reply)

Pits Of Hell And Sisterhood / How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here / Can You Get Pimples From Seeing Pictures Of Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.