Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,663 members, 7,968,910 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South (780 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by Atouke: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akwa Ibom State has been acknowledged as the best-performing state under the South-South region during the 2019 fiscal year by the World Bank Project Implementation.

The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria, Africa Region, Rachid Banmessaoud made this known in a Commendable Performance letter addressed to the state government.

Banmessaoud congratulated the Akwa Ibom State government for also being recognised by World Bank Task Team Leaders on its performance in project implementation.

He commended the commitment of Governor Udom Emmanuel led administration to cross the state, which according to him earned it the award.

“This is to appreciate your state’s participation in the just concluded Nigeria Portfolio Performance Awards ceremony hosted by the World Bank Country Office in Abuja and to congratulate you on your states’ commendable performance which led to winning the first position, as the best performing state under the South-South Region.

“The event recognised the performance of project implementation teams across the states and Federal institutions.

“Through this event and award, we also believe Akwa Ibom State will significantly improve the overall momentum in the implementations of projects in the State” Banmessaoud added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/akwa-ibom-best-performing-state-in-south-south-world-bank/

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by SimDan95(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good though I've never been to akwa ibom, but I can relate to at least one thing that makes the state lovely.

Grace can make an impotent man rock an erection as hard as a 2ft thick in girth iron rod. her nyansh is as soft as silk, when she walks it jiggles as if it's filled with liquid contents I call it water nyansh.

Her bo*B's is as round as ur imagination paints it her nip*les point north to only God knows where.

When she Fu*ks me it's like I'm receiving my heavenly reward, her glory hole is my comfort in the rainy days, it wraps around my drilling machine and hold onto me like it's the last time.

Doggy with her is unexplainable, watching her butt slap my thighs while it swallows my co*k is a sight never to be forgotten.

O grace!!! how much I miss you, grace is an akwa ibomite.

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by voltron14: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bayelsa must be the worst followed by Delta.
Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by Atouke: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Udom policies has just been validated by an internationally renowned financial and fiscal policy expert - the world bank.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by BeStroNG(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know if I should believe this or not.
Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by ZombieTERROR: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please Efcc should quickly go after Ifeanyi okowa of delta state...

The state is a mess

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by Atouke: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
BeStroNG:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know if I should believe this or not.

Hmmmmm, why?
Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by Yahman1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
SimDan95:
Good though I've never been to akwa ibom, but I can relate to at least one thing that makes the state lovely.

Grace can make an impotent man rock an erection as hard as a 2ft thick in girth iron rod. her nyansh is as soft as silk, when she walks it jiggles as if it's filled with liquid contents I call it water nya
Must u always display ur Stupidity angry

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by johnmartus(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2019
The fact is that it will take like 20years before akwa ibom people could realise that its impotent they have as a leader. This man live by akpabio glory. The good work
That akpabio did during his regime is what this man live on with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2019
SimDan95:

Grace can make an impotent man rock an erection as hard as a 2ft thick in girth iron rod. her nyansh is as soft as silk, when she walks it jiggles as if it's filled with liquid contents I call it water nyansh.

Her bo*B's is as round as ur imagination paints it her nip*les point north to only God knows where.

When she Fu*ks me it's like I'm receiving my heavenly reward, her glory hole is my comfort in the rainy days, it wraps around my drilling machine and hold onto me like it's the last time.

Doggy with her is unexplainable, watching her butt slap my thighs while it swallows my co*k is a sight never to be forgotten.

O grace!!! how much I miss you, grace is an akwa ibomite.
I blame your useless mama wey open leg for mad man to impregnate am. See wetin you don become grin

1 Like

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by Omoodua007: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Good job
Akwa ibom and edo developing their land
South south is on the move
Edo now has 3 airlines that land in its airport weekly
Unlike some noise makers
Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by SimDan95(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I blame your useless mama wey open leg for mad man to impregnate am. See wetin you don become grin

u mean u useless bitchy mother got impregnated by a mad man??

awwwwwww I'm so sorry

EWU

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by SimDan95(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u mean u useless bitchy mother got impregnated by a mad man??

awwwwwww I'm so sorry

EWU

Re: World Bank Ranks Akwa Ibom As Best Performing State In South South by SimDan95(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Yahman1:
Must u always display ur Stupidity angry

u go tell me wetin concern u

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Released Sowore Dansuki / Ippis Fraud Ministry Of Interior - Nis, Nscdc, Ncs / Are You For Or Against Immunity For NASS And State Assembly Presiding Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.