Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams (27173 Views)

Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class / Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by densiks: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
This news will not trend but if it was Babcock student sex tape leaked online, social media users and reactors would have been so busy making all kinds of noise everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Respect55(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Can anything good come out of BABCOCK
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats to him and his university.
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Rajosh(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
where are all those people that always claim that a first-class from a private university is as good as a third class in public university?

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by ubox: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Rajosh:
where are all those people that always claim that a first-class from a private university is as good as a third class in public university?
They're hiding nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by sinceraconcept(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Can this news redeem their image after that sextape? I don't think so. Anytime I see babcock,i still see that semen swallower. I initially vowed never to allow any of my family members to go there after that sextape but later thought it over with the action of the school management
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by jhubril(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations Brother Mubashir !
May Allah bless this !

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Bobby2020: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Asour: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
AhlexOfficial:
These are the kinds of news we want to hear, not the other...

Or Perhaps we must accept the good with the bad.

This is the reason why the Media tags the conduct of students with their institutions.

Could the school REALLY take glory for the performance of the above intelligent student BUT not take partial responsibility for the "other" bad news a while back?

No one incapable of taking responsibility deserves credits.

They (school) totally absolved themselves from the other situation - saying even it took place "outside" school setting but went on to expel the parties.

If you claim that you "build" the character & Excellence of students as a university (Again something I have some reservations with: the student discussed above would almost certainly be excellent - even if he didn't school here), you should also accept "some" responsibility for not "building" the bad sheep too.

Babcock is Certainly a great institution in my opinion. That's not in doubt at all.
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
And your common sense asked you to upload the school instead of the student.
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Saintmary(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
moscobabs:
Reigned Negative and reigned positive in same month.

How I wish these students were born from same parents
That house would have been hawtttt
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by fortunechy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
They are the best in every every...
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by oluogbon0000(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
yes best in everything grin
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by franciseke81: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rajosh:

Our states and federal uni are living in past glory. Most of their lecturers are contractors with no good structure put in place to monitor their researches

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Rajosh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
franciseke81:

Our states and federal uni are living in past glory. Most of their lecturers are contractors with no good structure put in place to monitor their researches
Exactly. I think it's out of jealousy that people tend to look down on graduates from private universities.
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Legendguru: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Vikky014(f): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
But what happened to our brothers that always have the best WAEC result, after secondary school their brain de dead ?!
Have you ever seen an Art student having the best Waec result? it has always being science so now does science students study law? u r so myopic

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Saintmary:

That house would have been hawtttt
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Philistine(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Vikky014:
Have you ever seen an Art student having the best Waec result? it has always being science so now does science students study law? u r so myopic
What sort of flimsy excuse is these? The reason those students that did very well in Waec can no longer defend it is because they got it through miracle centres.
Re: Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams by Vikky014(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Philistine:

What sort of flimsy excuse is these? The reason those students that did very well in Waec can no longer defend it is because they got it through miracle centres.
so art students dont use miracle centres . i dont know of any miracle center could u pls forward the names of the centres?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) / 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.