Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters (7441 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Laviv
134 and 101 persons made the first and second lists respectively.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Ok celemel, thanks for the info on the precise numbers taken for the 1st and 2nd batch. So that means they have 165 slots left. Goodluck everyone!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
my lovely friends, seems no info again. Like NDIC are on hold, @ LAVIV, pls are u sure NDIC are done with FCC? Pls hint me o!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2011
@ ndychrist, the list has been sent to fcc, but i dont knw yet if they are through with it. I was @ ndic yesterday to see my informant, the good news is they have agreed to employ more than the 165 that they want. The bad news is 19 states will be struck out including kano, adamawa, imo since they have alot of people in ndic already. She said when fcc is through with the list, the managment board will now sit to conclude. Honestly i dont knw what to do because my state is among the ones struck out! Heavenly father i need a miracle from u right now,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2011
@LAVIV:
Please be kind enough to ring me up on 08090818418 or just buzz and I'll call you back. Lets talk. I guess this matter is becoming unbecoming. Do you have a full list of the states to be excluded?
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2011
whooooooo,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2011
@LAVIV
Please send an sms to that number and I'll pick it up to call you back. You may just text ur email, 2go or messenger name for privacy reasons. The number is off presently. We'll get there soon. One love, !
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ celemel, i dont have the full list of the states that were struck out. U knw them they are always tight liped even getting this particular info was like pulling teeth. Saw ur number i will txt u 2mrw. Goodluck everyone!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
@LAVIV:
Ok. Would be waiting,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2011
Guys it seems the fcc is through with the list. The management board of the ndic will be sitting on friday 18th to conclude, i pray we will all be called, God speed everyone!!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
GOOD DAY ALL, my friend told me His brother working in NDIC said they will be sitting by the end of this month, that actually contradicts what LAVIV is saying. though am not very sure about his information, I wish you guys success!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by kazizms: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
my people how far any news.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2011
@kazizms
Sniff around. Something is cooking,,,! The end seems near!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
Guys! Obviously the meeting was held on the 18th which is month end since feb. has 28days. So, Ndychrist u are not wrong. Many staff of ndic still went to work yesterday being saturday. That means we should all expect our calls this week starting 21st monday. Hope am right about that. May we all be called, Amen!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2011
Nothing yet! Though the day is still young. Pls guys dont shoot me incase am wrong, am only the messenger. But i will make sure i visit ndic before the week runs out if none of us are called. As i said dont shoot,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2011
@ LAVIV, no body will shoot you. Information is bound to change in this kind of system one is not sure of. Though, i am seriously waiting for NDIC o! There is hardly any minute that passes by that i think of them calling me, any text message on my phone is like so much anticipation. I pray the end is over soon
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by residual(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
guys, while you wait for this miracle job, pls log on to: www.cashandfortunes.com and make some money. u can reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com for further detail. tx
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by residual(f): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
guys, while you wait for this miracle job, pls log on to: www.cashandfortunes.com and make some money. u can reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com for further detail. tx
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
Sorry guys! It seems the meeting they had was for promotion of ndic staff, pls bear with me. I was there yesterday and i found out nothing much was happening they were all going about their business. Except that the m.d did his confirmation party. The way i see it this thing might extend till march.
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
Suddenly, everything is in reverse motion,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
Have faith CELEMEL, what will be will be, no matter how long its delayed!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
Another week, another wait, !
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by faniyikay: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
HI HOUSE, IF YOU NO ANYBODYIN HOUSE OR YOU CAN VERIFY YOUR SELF THE LIST IS OUT . LET THEM CHECK FOR YOU IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST.

SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY OWN NAME IS OFF THE LIST.

WISHING YOU GUYS THE VERY BEST .
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
Hi guys!! Am so so happy! Am at NDIC now and i just collected my letter. With effect from march 7th we are to resume, i guess they will have to train us before we start. God is good, Amen!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2011
Congratulations LAVIV, pls how do i check if my name is on the list? Can i just walk into their office and ask them? Pls tell me am nervous! Whooooooo,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by ndychrist(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2011
@LAVIV, pls have some few questions. How many states
were strucked out? Is Abia state included? What is the total
number of successfull candidates? How were you contacted?
Have they finish distributing letters? Plsssssssssssss,
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by celemel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
Thank God, I made it! I waited for 2+ years for today to come. God has proven one more time that His silence doesn't mean He has forgotten His own. See you guys on monday!!
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by uchemadic: 3:01am On Mar 03, 2011
Pls Laviv n Celemel, let us know how u guys discovered that u r on d list,Did u get a text msg or did u go 2 Ndic 2 inquire? PLs Help
Re: Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters by LAVIV(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2011
@ uchemadic and ndychrist, the total number of people employed were 140, my referee in my c,v works there so he was the one that called me. Letters are still been distributed up to this moment, and i guess till friday too. Incase u want to find out if ur name is on the list, go to ndic office and asked for mr okoro in hr dept. Goodluck guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Recruitment(aptitude Test For Dssc/ssc) / Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting Direct Sales Agent / Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.