Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,499 members, 7,908,397 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo (452 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo by Marakajaakkli: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Try as much as possible with you, never to hurt anyone as you wish, because..

God made man in his own image and after his likeness. Anyone who have seen us have seen God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS

Not with your optical eyes anyway. When you hurt us,you hurt the one who sent us and that will be working for satan.

He‘s vow to make war with human race. Especially against us who do good and spreads it the world over.

Don‘t be an agent of darkness. You were created in power and wisdom to perform goodworks which God Almighty pre-prepared ahead of the age.

Fulfill your heavenly father‘s dream for earth.

Make this world habitable for all. Even for animals and every other creatures.

Jesus said “you should preach the gospel-goodness-work to every creatures under heaven“.

Acting the goodness of God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS not just some empty talk.
Re: This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo by falcon01: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Marakajaakkli:
Try as much as possible with you, never to hurt anyone as you wish, because..

God made man in his own image and after his likeness. Anyone who have seen us have seen God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS

Not with your optical eyes anyway. When you hurt us,you hurt the one who sent us and that will be working for satan.

He‘s vow to make war with human race. Especially against us who do good and spreads it the world over.

Don‘t be an agent of darkness. You were created in power and wisdom to perform goodworks which God Almighty pre-prepared ahead of the age.

Fulfill your heavenly father‘s dream for earth.

Make this world habitable for all. Even for animals and every other creatures.

Jesus said “you should preach the gospel-goodness-work to every creatures under heaven“.

Acting the goodness of God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS not just some empty talk.
pls enlighten me, I thought God and Jesus is the same person?
Re: This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo by Marakajaakkli: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
pls enlighten me, I thought God and Jesus is the same person?

JESUS CHRIST is the FIRST BELOVED SON of GOD ALMIGHTY what do you MEAN BY YOU thought they are ONE? FATHER AND SON

Aren't you ONE with your FATHER?? Or you want to make a topic out OF FAMILY UNION.

Wake Up SAINTS for the TIME is TOO SHORT FOR THE KING OF KING'S TO RETURN. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

What Is LEFT For MR RIGHT? / Never Expect Any Long Term Good From Any Woman Except Maybe Your Mum........ / What Every Man Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.