Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Datastructures Want Kill Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Datastructures Want Kill Me (829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datastructures Want Kill Me by eyanpataki: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2010
hi programmers am having problem with my programming course agan, first of all wants to thank you guys fpr the usual help u give me
especially our group the projectors,
i want to know data structures in c, i have very very very little c programming
i need a book that simplifies the topic along side the introductions of code in C,
Re: Datastructures Want Kill Me by Ghenghis(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
pele,

not to scare you, but C data structures are the most complex :

Linked list, stack, heap, dynamic array, structs, unions etc .

most c books should have this or simply google for the listed topics.
The first one is online and probably too much (for undergrads) the second link is a downloadable PDF. enjoy
http://www.academictutorials.com/data-structure/
[url]http://www.ldc.usb.ve/~vtheok/cursos/ci2125/material/curso%20C%202/815.pdf[/url]
Re: Datastructures Want Kill Me by kodewrita(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
search for a pdf ebook called numerical recipes in c. IT IS THE DATASTRUCTURE BIBLE FOR C.
Re: Datastructures Want Kill Me by kanirip: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2010
You probably want to understand the concept of these data structures before implementing them at all.

After understanding them then try and implement them using an 'easier' language such as Python, Perl or Ruby before starting to implement them on something like C / C++.

I was of the believe that C++( maybe via the Boost library) had so many of these data structures already defined and just ready for use. Why are you still trying to implement them yourself? Academic purposes?

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Understand And Write Your Local Language? / Every Writer Needs A Reader(Java inclined assistance) / If facebook Was Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.