Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Become a Transcriptionist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become a Transcriptionist (744 Views)

Hire A Transcriptionist Free / How To Earn $400 Weekly As A Transcriptionist / Transcriptionist Needed For Ongoing Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become a Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Good day, my fellow sojourners on the road to self-employment AND financial freedom.

Do you have a great COMPREHENSION of different English accents?
Do you have a verified Paypal (that can receive FUNDS)? This is very important.
Do you have a reliable laptop?
Do you have access to a good internet connection?
Do you have a good earphone/headphone?
Do you have patience (can work on your PC for at least 5 hours)?

Then you are ideal for this online job. This is no Yahoo Yahoo. You will have to work for your money, LEGITIMATELY.

You can earn between N40,000 to N300,000 monthly. it all depends on your dedication and input.

There are two ways to succeed in this online job:
1. I will register you for free and you will learn by yourself (yes you can), and earn your money. All you need do is drop your email address.

OR

2. I will register you for free, and then I can tutor you for a token (N3,500). I will guide you by the hand and make sure you avoid all pitfalls you may encounter towards success. The tutorial will be via WHATSAPP.

If interested, please go ahead and drop your email address, and then we go from there.

THANKS.
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by lord7(m): 4:47am On Nov 29, 2019
lord7dev@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2019
lord7:
lord7dev@gmail.com

check your email.
follow the instructions carefully and fill out the form.

then we'll go from there.

thanks.
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by Narnah(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Estagbad11@yahoo.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by oracle009(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lordvic90@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Narnah:
Estagbad11@yahoo.com

check your email.

thanks.
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by chiedozie198100: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
oracle009:
Lordvic90@gmail.com

check your email.

thanks.
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by ayoevans6: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
chiedozie198100:
Good day, my fellow sojourners on the road to self-employment AND financial freedom.

Then you are ideal for this online job. This is no Yahoo Yahoo. You will have to work for your money, LEGITIMATELY.

You can earn between N40,000 to N300,000 monthly. it all depends on your dedication and input.

1. I will register you for free and you will learn by yourself (yes you can), and earn your money. All you need do is drop your email address.

OR

2. I will register you for free, and then I can tutor you for a token (N3,500). I will guide you by the hand and make sure you avoid all pitfalls you may encounter towards success. The tutorial will be via WHATSAPP.

If interested, please go ahead and drop your email address, and then we go from there.

THANKS.
evansayo6@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by Yunicef001(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Okanlawonyunus@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by Psalhadeen: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
[i][/i] mutiu.morning@yahoo.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by cash365(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
cashben32@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by ixyi(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

OR

THANKS.

ockinbird@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by olatunyemi(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

OR

THANKS.
adeyenaim@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by Rules7: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

OR

THANKS.

gj
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by AbleChuks1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
chinosofavour@gmail.com
Re: Become a Transcriptionist by lardy96(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
lardyadewale@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Lithium Batteries / Please I Need A Job / Professionals Help:which Cert. Course Should A Fresh Biochemistry Grad Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.