Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,378 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

"Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko (5942 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by AmeboBook: 5:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Love In The Air promises to keep you glued to the screen as it stars Destiny Etiko and Yul Edochie. They have been promoting the Nollywood movie on social media with the latest being a hilarious post by Pete Edochie's son. He shared a photo of himself with Etiko rocking afro with the caption:

"Give me this thing, you no gree, give me this thing you no gree.
See my face now, are you happy?
@destinyetikoofficial
I even have tears in my eyes.
���
The movie 'Love in the air'
Coming soon from Namaste movies.
Powered by @basilnneji".

Destiny Etiko reacted to this in the comment section. She saw the hilarious side of things, "Lol Odogwu nwoke ����� but u finally won na �".

https://www.amebobook.com/give-me-this-thing-you-no-gree-tearful-yul-edochie-tells-destiny-etiko-she-responds-after-sensing-love-in-the-air-60150.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by itspzpics(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Lol
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Fadomero(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Something way you done chop tire who you dey fool

3 Likes

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by mrwonlasewonie: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2019
This is a very disgusting, patronising and offensive statement.abeg women need to see themselves in a better and more dignifying light.

It's not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by GOFRONT(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2019
You wan chop wetin dey smell??

3 Likes

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Vonvob: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2019
But I thought he's now a pastor

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Theory2022: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Hate speeeech

1 Like

Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by OKorowanta: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
This is a very disgusting, patronising and offensive statement.abeg women need to see themselves in a better and more dignifying light.

It's not funny

Bros no be war,
It's not that serious..
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by mrwonlasewonie: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2019
OKorowanta:

Bros no be war,
It's not that serious..
what is give me this thing you no gree? We all know what he is implicitly implying.Na food? So she should be a cheerful giver so that the same people will come around and say "I don chop am taya.nothing dey there"
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by OKorowanta: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
what is give me this thing you no gree? We all know what he is implicitly implying.Na food? So she should be a cheerful giver so that the same people will come around and say "I don chop am taya.nothing dey there"

Bros na film dem tell you see e be o!
Dem Rambo dey kill over 500 people for only one film and the world knows its just an industry.
No be everything we go take form holy holy..
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by mrwonlasewonie: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2019
OKorowanta:

Bros na film dem tell you see e be o!
Dem Rambo dey kill over 500 people for only one film and the world knows its just an industry.
No be everything we go take form holy holy..
yinmu
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Rilley(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
E fit clean small sha
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Rilley(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Vonvob:
But I thought he's now a pastor
Audio pastor you mean
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by 1x2x3: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

It's not funny

Not when money is involved.
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

It's not funny

You can't say that to a movie star!!
It is part of the act!!
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by Pr0cter: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
I use to tell girls, it's not all about having a big ass with curves.

The assss should be as soft as fresh agege bread. It should jiggle at every step you make

This Destiny girl asss strong like Ini Edo own. Total waste of the curve and ass jor.
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by wingmanIII: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2019
GOFRONT:

But you will lick the plate if permitted.
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by mrwonlasewonie: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2019
eni4real:
You can't say that to a movie star!!
It is part of the act!!
and a movie star is a super human?
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by partnerbizn5(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

It's not funny

Relax
The greatest asset a woman has is her body nay vagiina.

Simple..
Re: "Give Me This Thing You No Gree" - Tearful Yul Edochie Tells Destiny Etiko by mrwonlasewonie: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Relax
The greatest asset a woman has is her body nay vagiina.

Simple..
not in all cases and situations.

Stop sexualising ALL women

(1) (Reply)

(photos)most Good Look Dude In Nigeria Music Industry / Khloe Kardashian Shares Sexy Pic In Bed With Scott Disick / DNA Reports Confirms Meryl Streep Is Future’s Biological Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.