Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,779 members, 7,972,801 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) (46413 Views)

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Naira Marley In University Of Ilorin Exam Question / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Nairaland is filled with Sadists, haters and Nazists, go to Quora, twitter, Instagram, Reddit it's totally different from this place.
This forum is unique in a negative way.

Spot On! It's getting annoying and crazy, you will log out of twitter to nairaland and meet the same news, but different comments, while the twitter comments are always sensible and positive. The nairaland comments are always the negative. Like this place is a breeding ground for tribalists, terrorists and illiterates.

Wise guy na him you be true true. You want to see first hand tribalism in action na here we (NL) dey. Most ppl learn am here lol. the mods are in on it too, traffic

1 Like

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Nairaland is filled with Sadists, haters and Nazists, go to Quora, twitter, Instagram, Reddit it's totally different from this place.

Spot On! It's getting annoying and crazy, you will log out of twitter to nairaland and meet the same news, but different comments, while the twitter comments are always sensible and positive. The nairaland comments are always the negative. Like this place is a breeding ground for tribalists, terrorists and illiterates.

bro..I value Twitter now than any micro blogging site.. I.wish I had been there before now.. imagine same intellectual people indifferent in sports politics technology human development it is just yesterday someone created a thread on the oceans and the mystery behind life in the ocean it was a massive an expository thread which I cannot but Marvel..Twitter is my second home.. I love it there more

1 Like

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
okorotalkative:

Wise guy na him you be true true. You want to see first hand tribalism in action na here we (NL) dey. Most ppl learn am here lol. the mods are in on it too, traffic

If you check my topics those days, i was tribalist too. This place messed me up.
Thank God I'm now bored again.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

bro..I value Twitter now than any micro blogging site.. I.wish I had been there before now.. imagine same intellectual people indifferent in sports politics technology human development it is just yesterday someone created a thread on the oceans and the mystery behind life in the ocean it was a massive an expository thread which I cannot but Marvel..Twitter is my second home.. I love it there more

No lie in what you said. I joined twitter 2012, but i don't know how to use it, apart from the Travel section and family section. Other places are just vile and serious not good for a first time visitor.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by MOVIC6: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

here we tell you the bitter truth, others are jus audio, enjoy...
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:

No lie in what you said. I joined twitter 2012, but i don't know how to use it, apart from the Travel section and family section. Other places are just vile and serious not good for a first time visitor.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2019
WIZGUY69:

follow me on this handle and I'll make Twitter a fun for you...
thanks.. just msg me that naira land friend
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Yhur comment alone reek of this same "negative vibe" yhure talking about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by generationz(f): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2019
eleojo23:
What exactly does Naira Marley represent? Weed, Yahoo Yahoo, thuggery, etc. These are not acceptable lifestyles in any sane society.
Yet, that is what a so-called educated/enlightened individual sees as something worthy of emulation to the extend of calling himself a follower of Naira Marley (Marlian)

This student is just one out of many educated people who see this personality as some sort of role model.

My people, something is really wrong!

You won't understand.

Comments like this are what sparks this crazy support and loyalty.

The more people castigate controversial people, the more their fans do the most to prove their loyalty.

Who ever believed cece would be the most followed BBnaija star or Taxha would have people crying when she visit?

That's how humans are generally.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Ijaycool(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Nairaland is truly Nigerian
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

follow me on this handle and I'll make Twitter a fun for you...
empopson...thanks.. just msg me that naira land friend

Alright Boss! Will do that.
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by freethesheeple(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
He said the truth, appreciated those he loved
First God
Then his mother
Then his friends Golden boy and pere
Then Naira Marley.

Some mofos Don dey quick judge the boy. Just days ago one final year committed suicide. None of y'all knows what he has been through. Maybe na that very naira Marley song wey una hate give am encouragement. Who knows when he was about taking his life because his girl left him it was "puta " that made him forget. Or when he nearly committed an atrocity because of konji na "Soapy" make am calm down. Don't be quick to rush to conclusions people.

Congratulations boy, more soapy to your palms and blokos
Naira Marley... The crowd has been controlled. cool

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahah the best thing i have read this morning
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by Yellowmoon1400(f): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dense guy��
Re: Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
EniHolar:
That's why he can't write a simple and correct English... All Marlian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Aborted Baby Found By Uniport: Wicked (Viewer Discretion) / Long, Black Snake Killed In UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.