Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager (43113 Views)

Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by nuhu2018(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
but why
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Obiaksnews: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Now that he's gone, I would see who the team would now blame for poor performances. Sometimes the problem of a team, is bigger than just the coach.
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Realfrankie(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Dondsmart: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Austineva:
Thank God. D best sacking of d season. That guy is d worst coach ever in d game of football. Am not an Arsenal fan but that guy n'ama ukwa terribly. O ji trailer ama ukwa. What a useless coach. Kudos to Arsenal management even though it happened late. Very ukwaistic coach! Tufiakwa!

He deserved that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by frubben(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:
You gave Arsene Wenger more than 20 years, 20years to learn, fail, succeed & then succeed & fail.

But you think giving more time to a man who is yet to spend 2 years at your club, still struggles with his English is too much to ask?

You all don't know anything about management.

If we check your personal lives, you still fail at many things, even at your current job, you aren't perfect but you look to another person and shout crucify him, what do you seek to gain?

The gaffer needed time, he needed support, he's human too, you do not leave him at the court of public judgement for ridicule.

Does this mean no one is going to back us, at our worse days? Does it mean one bad run makes us undeserving of love?

It's really a cold world out there.

baba all dis one is English. As he is learning how to succeed ticket is busting, investment are busting. No time abeg. He should go and learn success at home
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by dsurest(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:
You gave Arsene Wenger more than 20 years, 20years to learn, fail, succeed & then succeed & fail.

But you think giving more time to a man who is yet to spend 2 years at your club, still struggles with his English is too much to ask?

If we check your personal lives, you still fail at many things, even at your current job, you aren't perfect but you look to another person and shout crucify him, what do you seek to gain?

The gaffer needed time, he needed support, he's human too, you do not leave him at the court of public judgement for ridicule.

Does this mean no one is going to back us, at our worse days? Does it mean one bad run makes us undeserving of love?

Life is cruel to be honesty, I remembered when he won 8 straight matches and Arsenal fans were over the moon.

Today, the same fans failed to back him, life is cruel and unfair liked I said, I fell for him.

Wish him all the best in his future

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by TIDDOLL(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
tygar:
No more good ebening

Lmaoooo....
I swear... grin grin grin

"Good ebening"
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations Arsenal!!!

Wenger out grin
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Sunsets: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
My dear it is not about the length of years put in nor the strings of poor results from a teach, it is about what the coach does every match day. He is doing nothing to show that he wants the team out of this quagmire soon.
CsRockefeller:

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Sunsets: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Get up please. Your fall is in vain.
dsurest:

Life is cruel to be honesty, I remembered when he won 8 straight matches and Arsenal fans were over the moon.

Today, the same fans failed to back him, life is cruel and unfair liked I said, I fell for him.

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin I'm happy I can now stack my cash confidently on my team now.
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by generalpeter: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
About damn! Time..yes!!!
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Austineva(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dondsmart:

He deserved that
I tell u! Well deserved
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sunsets:
My dear it is not about the length of years put in nor the strings of poor results from a teach, it is about what the coach does every match day. He is doing nothing to show that he wants the team out of this quagmire soon.
ogbdni save ur comment for shekaw
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
dominique:

He should have resigned honourably after last night's disaster

Freddie Ljuinberg tipped to stand in as caretaker manager.

Resign and lose millions of pounds to be paid to him in compensation? Nah! grin grin
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Sadiq3051(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by poiZon: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Chelsea fan spotted.
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by oladsax: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Barca should also sack that fool....valverde out
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Sunsets: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
God save us from this children who fiddle with their parents phones. Give give that phone back to your parent or the adult that owns it. Chu chu...
vic17:
ogbdni save ur comment for shekaw
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by limzycollins(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
I can personally help you to get any foreign fairly used products direct from Tincan WARF Lagos in larger quantity. Products from USA, Germany, Spain, Norway etc...products ranging from

CARS
REFRIGERATORS
HOT PLATE COOKER
SHOES
CLOTHES
ELECTRONICS
etc... And generally any products u wish to buy 08064832570
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by hustla(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
They'll also sack Ole before the end of the season

When Man City and Liverpool beat us black and blue, we go get sense
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by handsomeyinka(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
The day he sold alex Iwobi was the beginning of his downfall...
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by EbukaHades10(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
beamtopola:

In his first season, Liverpool team was formidable. It was only experience players that the team lack then, their pattern of player was tactical and very fast. Then Liverpool only loses against big teams like Man utd, Arsenal and Liverpool. The team became solid after when they sign salad and mane.
Salad ko, cabbage ni

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by uzolexis(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Well, the longer he's there the better for me as a Chelsea fan. I know they can't make top 4 even though they won us.

Righteousness89:
I don't think Ole will be Sacked!!

I think The Manchester United board are looking to build for the future..
maybe next season if he does not step up his game..

2 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Jloveme(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

It means we are no more in the dark age. A coach is as good as the last match he manages. So much money in football this days than those years you talking about sir.

1 Like

Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Chatbot1234: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Your life go be as Unai take run arsenal, make you give am chance oh
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by CsRockefeller(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
dsurest:

I tell you, they forgot the short good memories. That's life as it is lived these days.
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Blessings4me(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tarabye:
This morning I saw the news that arsenal board are having a meeting and Emery is likely the next manager to be sacked in the premier league
But I never thought it's gonna be today, I pity the man, wenger was given 20 years but failed and Emery just too years, life isn't fair
Dominique what do you think?
If u no know make u know now say na Wenger make u knw ass.anal
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by Ewedegubbler: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Onaghi emeri
Re: Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager by pagorino(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ole gunnar is next.
So help us God. sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osimhen Still Stranded In Nigeria; Lille Ready To Send Private Jet To Bring Back / Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.