Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tell Him To Refund My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tell Him To Refund My Money (446 Views)

Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim / Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Him To Refund My Money by mkf365: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello, I created this account for this purpose . The Taoyib ODERINDE popularly called @oddydesigns on IG with phone number 09037574177 promised to develop a website for me. Gave him upfront of 30k. After 2months, website not done and I requested for a refund, he blocked me on all social medias and even threatened to deal with me. He has dealt with me by hacking and disabling my my IG account. He also defrauded a lawyer guy who called me as well because I always like his posts. Please beg him to refund my money. The money is not much but its my sweat..
See attached evidence of the money transferred to him.. Thank you..

Re: Tell Him To Refund My Money by obiekunie2: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2019
na waoo!

i didn't know people patronizer this scammers all over social media soliciting for website design.

ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS! YES I SAID ALL OF THEM!

DON'T SEND MONEY NOR PATRONIZER THEM.

IF YOU WANT TO DO WEBSITE GO TO FIVER AND MEET REAL PROS TO DO YOUR GIG.
Re: Tell Him To Refund My Money by beresponsible(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Forget these clowns. Give me the site details, at my leisure I will build it for you for free. You have 30 days free to review. If you like the design pay directly to the host for the domain name
Re: Tell Him To Refund My Money by Hoodbilonia: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Its better to pay after service with visible proof
If u dont agree to my terms. To hell with your offer. How to spot a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Almost Killed By Sars Officers / Jehovah’s Witnesses And Lagos State Govt Clash Over Blood Transfusion For Baby / Miracle That Happened At Abule Egba Fire Out Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.