Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja (33281 Views)

Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Failed security

#ProtestAgainstOneChance
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by transfer101: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
davillian:
That green cab in abuja ehn na one chance plenty pass normal ones.
What is the best way to move in Abuja securely, bike? Uber? Or Cab park? Will be going there for the first-time very soon
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Richiebay(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
aleeyus:
Who sent you go out @12AM?

Do you even think twice before you type? People like you are the problem of this country, cold hearted fellow!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by aleeyus(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
teondi:

Don't you know how to read and understand?
Knowing, by contrast, refers to mental states' faculty to perceive or apprehend what appears.
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Badlimo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
aleeyus:
you sabi read so

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
adedehinbo:
I support jungle Justice to any confirm arm robber

Any confirmed one chance robber should be executed at sight

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
vikkimimi:
Nigeria my country jungle �
it is a jungle
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Omihanifa:
Don't know why fcta can't just fix those dead street lights to make everywhere illuminated at night

That Fulani herdsman idiot that calls himself FCT Minister is more interested in raiding beer parlours, gardens, and joints as part of their Islamization agenda. We have never had it so bad in Abuja. The worst president ever coupled with the worst minister ever. It can't get worse than this.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Juliearth(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
aleeyus:

Time is not a factor here. These things can happen at any time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by AerialMapper: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rule number 1 when entering Green Painted Taxis

Avoid Green Painted Taxis especially on routes which are not congested - Any route that is on an expressway. Gwarinpa - Mabushi, Kubwa Expressway, Lugbe Expressway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by AlphaStyles(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thank God you are alive
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Danielmegg(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
One chance that i entered 2009..they went as far as taking the cooler of yam and sauce i was carrying after they finished robbing us

cry
I laugh in Swahiill

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Galaticos444: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:

That Fulani herdsman idiot that calls himself FCT Minister is more interested in raiding beer parlours, gardens, and joints as part of their Islamization agenda. We have never had it so bad in Abuja. The worst president ever coupled with the worst minister ever. It can't get worse than this.
u nailed it.i thought we cant av anyone as worse as Abba gana(Former minister of fct)until dis idiot came in

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Juliearth(f): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
The government is not ready to curb this one chance activities, else they'd register all taxi drivers( every taxi would be registered alongside the drivers), the drivers may be given tags or vests bearing their unique IDs, which would correspond witht that of the taxi. Therefore, every potential passenger, for their own safety can check these things to be sure the driver is legit and in case of crimes like this one, the passenger can easily file a report, bearing in mind the drivers unique number. This should curtail the crime as every driver is registered and if any driver is careless enough to allow his vehicle fall into the wrong hands, he would be held responsible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by davillian(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
transfer101:
What is the best way to move in Abuja securely, bike? Uber? Or Cab park? Will be going there for the first-time very soon
Don't stay out late
Use uber or taxify....
Don't bring out your phone when walking lonely path at night.
Observe your surroundings, suspect everything that moves at night and be ready to run....lol.
Don't talk to strangers.
If you are waiting at the bustop at night be observant

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by sizer07: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
So so sorry Mrs joy.trust me I know how it fills cuz I was once a victim ONE CHANCE in that same root as well, officially......kubwa, dutse, gwarinpa down to beger up to area one junction axis is the most deadly and dangerous root any moment from 6pm down word, with police patrol team cars park in most of the fly overs along that root and police either sleeping and awaiting for there cuts from agberos and nuisance littered all over those axis oh just looking like conferm ewus,Aturus.I hear Ewen that night when them used hammers take scattered my face,3 hefty mancho guys, I hard close to 20 stitches. Its an experience I wont want my enemy, if at all I have one, to go through. There mode of operations and weapons of choice used are the same. Pls my beloved NLs, be extremely careful when Borden a TAXI on those roots, most especially as we are entering this festive period. There operations will more than tripled now. that you go out and come back safely in the seat of power called Abuja now is by the divine grace of God oh. No security one beat.

Tuahh.............

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Vainglory: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kseafresh:
Thank God dem no rape you
So you want her to tell you that. Eh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by MunorAnne(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
aleeyus:
ah ah. Oga, don't you read?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
One chance that i entered 2009..they went as far as taking the cooler of yam and sauce i was carrying after they finished robbing us

cry

Lol. But these ones are wicked and greedy no be small! Driving the victims round the town for hours, beating them for hours and still making their families sending money to them instantly. The colour of the skin says a lots about the level of tortures they passed through. Greedy one-chance robbers like these ones won't take long before they will be caught

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Galaticos444:
u nailed it.i thought we cant av anyone as worse as Abba gana(Former minister of fct)until dis idiot came in

Seriously, the incompetence of this FCT Minister is unprecedented. Everything is in disrepair. Ordinary street lights can't be made to work. Yet he is going about demolishing joints and gardens, as if that is a priority.

We have to brace up for the worst.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Davoski222: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
aleeyus:
U should have Read the write up well before commenting, she was in the vehicle from 9pm to 2am.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
transfer101:

For night movements, Uber is your best bet. Strictly Uber o, not that Taxify nonsense. Anything else, you're vulnerable.
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by Segkem2013(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abuja one chance criminals are the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by gustav25: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
transfer101:

Uber only if you have the money

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by gustav25: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:

For night movements, Uber is your best bet. Strictly Uber o, not that Taxify nonsense. Anything else, you're vulnerable.

I prefer Taxify
Re: Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja by kemiyetunde: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
God save us in our country
http:///s7b8e87c2191128en_ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.