Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,422 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave (977 Views)

Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Iran And Israel: Comparing Military Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2010

The Gambia has said it is cutting all ties with Iran and ordered all Iranian government representatives to leave within 48 hours.

The two countries, both of which have faced criticism over their human rights records, have had fairly close ties.

Officials from the small West African nation gave no reason for the move.

But last month Nigeria said it had intercepted an illegal arms shipment in Lagos from Iran, apparently destined for The Gambia.

The Nigerian authorities discovered the weapons, including rocket launchers and grenades, in containers labelled as building materials.

The France-based shipping company CMA CGM which transported the shipment said it was hidden in containers and attempts were made to send it to The Gambia before the Nigerian police seized it.

Nigeria has reported the seizure to the UN Security Council.

Iran is under UN sanctions because of its nuclear programme and is banned from supplying, selling or transferring arms.

"All government of The Gambia projects and programmes, which were [being] implemented in co-operation with the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, have been cancelled," the Gambian foreign ministry said in a statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11819143
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by Ibime(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hmmmmmmm. . .is Ahmadinejad planning a coup against Jammeh?
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by Mariory(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
The b!tch slapping of Ham-A-Dinner-Jacket and his spiritual mentor (AyatollaHAHAHA Beard Man) continues.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
It is all lies. The media are out to get Ahmadenajahd. It is all the Zionist plan and control by the US.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by montelik(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^ Do you want to start a fight?  grin grin
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2010
^^^

How can it be? Think about it, the source is from BBC and it is not being reported by any other media source, apart from the ones controlled by the West and Jewish people.

Think about it Ahmadenahjad is a man of peace who's never opted for war, and while we are at it, he never wanted Israel pushed into the sea or denied the holocaust. Only the Western media are reporting such garbage.

Ahmadenajahd is in his house sipping tea, reciting the quran and working for world peace. Heck, as a proof of his attempt at world peace, he recently stated that young girls should be married at 16 and boys married off at 20 I mean, the world will be at peace after this genius of an idea.

So you see, the media is just out to get him. AllahuAkbar, may all zionist and western plot against him fail. Amen.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2010
IRAN sef, shey they no sabi where Gambia dey wey they go send their armeses grin come Nigeria? well im suppose sabi say Nigeria Govt sabi cowing well well especially when dem white niggas are involved. I hope shay this Iranian dudes aren't following the white niggas way of Destroying Africa by sending weapons instaed of food. Im fit be say the Gambia Govt. woon dodge the UN, sharp sharp dem take saqy we no send the Iranian Govt say they just woon send am go our port sef. grin grin grin
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2010
It is not surprising to see you chatting out of your rectum again as usual. The Iranian government or should I say Islamic republic that you so much adore has been implicated in bringing weapons to your country (for reasons best know to them) and here you sit talking shiiiiiiiiiiit again. Where is the condemnation? Oh wait, anything Iran do is okay in your eyes. Gosh, I beg edumare make e no give is omoale.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by Mariory(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mr Ham-A-Dinner-Jacket and Mr AyatollaHAHA Beard Man. Fight the Power!

Long live the Iraniskanki!
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2010
bk.babe97y (m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9d0N9rlkc&feature=related

Re: Gay Saudi Diplomat Seeking Asylum In Us: 'my Life Is In Danger'
« #20 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 08:56 PM
I read your post, hence why I called them filth. Your initial reply had nothing to do with the thread, same way the subsequent replies. But yeah, keep talking.

Nah, son, dont tell me when to "keep" or stop talking! I'm enjoying the intellectual molestation Im putting u thru! Seems like u aint been spanked since the day u joined this forum; now u bout to get lights shut.

[size=18pt]I dont know how dumb u r (I'm guessing "very"wink[/size], but, the botom-line is most countries base their laws (to a large/certain extent) on teachings of the holy books! Ure a atheist that hates Muslims! Sure! You said the Saudi laws are based on the Quran, I didnt argue! I said most of the U.S laws/Constitution are based on the teachings of the Bible; u throw a fit and try to impress me that u know the words "Bogey", "Zionist", "Western Media". . . . Who cares about all that crap? Shows that u were waiting to take the convo that route (by the way why are all your posts about Jews, Zionist, conspiracy theories ect---- seems to me like u got a problemo). [size=18pt]Dropping pseudo-intelligent sounding words and making valid arguments are two very seperate things[/size]------ do urself a world of good and try to make the distinctions
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2010
^^

Nobody hates Muslims.

Our problem is with terrorists and also terrorist appeasers like yourself.

You tend to defend the most indefensible people on earth like that mad man of Iran, despite their genocidal ideology.

I bet if Hitler was alive today, you will support him for one reason, his hatred for Jews.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2010
^^^

Are you saying this based on any established facts or Just being a Liar + lying advocate.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
frosbel:

^^

Nobody hates Muslims.

I think it is only fair to hate any Muslim who uses the Quran and what not to justify what is essentially human hatred and violence-loving mentality. 

If Muslims claim that Islam is a religion of peace, then there is nothing wrong HATING those using it to promote violence.

vedaxcool:

^^^

Are you saying this based on any established facts or Just being a Liar + lying advocate.

He is saying that based on your manner of posting. To be frank with you, anyone with half a brain can read your filth and see that you are exactly what he is saying. That is, you dismiss all logic and post filth just to show that you are nothing but enemy of Mankind.

I am asking you,  why do you not condemn Iran if they are connected with the arm smuggling incident? Could this be down to the fact that you are so blind that you will even turn your "already blind eyes" to what is going on? Or is it because it is an "Islamic republic" and as such you have to show loyalty to Islam? 

PS

Please post more filth, it is fun to see that I have reduced you to nothing. That is, you cannot hold a decent debate when I am around.

I dare you to post something sensible. I am sure you cannot!
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
I do not argue with semi-literate scoundrel whose scums ridden brain has only hypocrisy to offer. Frosbel you are yet to reply which makes you a liar.
vedaxcool:

^^^^^^
Let me leave you with the Yans of this fellow that understands your Problem:

bk.babe97y (m)

« #15 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 05:12 PM
Will you disprove my statement or not, before blaming the bogey media and western world, plus the Zionist regime.

Before you side track the point, it is this ----> The laws of Saudi are fashioned mostly on what is in the Quran (or Islamic if you want). Please disprove this or shut up.

Lemme start the insults:Youre an imbeci*le! Monkey aszz negro! Bogey media and Western World, huh? oh, plus the zionist regime??! Fool!

What point am I trying to "side-track" on? Can you read, u irredeemable irritant? You said the Saudis based their laws on the Quran--- DID I DISPROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS, YOU BEAST? All I said was the constitution/laws of this country are also based/formatted on the teachings of the Bible. Instead of calming down and reading what I wrote all u did was start foaming at the mouth, spewing venom like a rabid raccoon!

I've read your postings in the past and ure as much a fanatical extremist as those u criticize! Next time, read and comprehend before coming at me: I dont suffer fools lightly!

bk.babe97y (m)

« #22 on: September 22, 2010, 10:03 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 09:20 PM
Intellectual spanking? Dude, no offence but you lack what it takes.

How smart are you to realise that this thread is actually about Saudi. I opted to point this out to you since you seem to have a problem with my post. Secondly, you appear to have made some illogical assumptions: Yes, I am atheist, but claiming I hate Muslims without no proof whatsoever just goes to show the class of smartness you belong, and your level of IQ. Very low at best. Having said that, that is your prerogative, not mine.

Back to my point, you then opted to make some points that are more or less weak and in most cases unrelated to the discussion at hand. Again I pointed this out, but it appears to hit a nerve that you had to act up. For the record, when I use words like Bogey media and western and Zionist regime, I pre-empting all your logics before hand. Get it?

You claimed the laws of the US are based on the bible, yet you ignore the fact that Saudi runs a different version of government from the US. Islamic type of government runs in the Saudi Kingdom hence my comment about how it is based around Quran etc. I guess this goes way past your head and you see the need to show you are a joke.

May be we got off the wrong start, but I will want you to point me to a valid contribution you may think you have made in this thread so far? Is it your first comments or the subsequent ones?   

And, how long did it take you to scour the dictionary for you to find the appropriate "big words" in which to use to buttress your invalid points?!

Ok, lets start from the beginning of your "grin.O.A" argument:

How smart are you to realise that this thread is actually about Saudi. I opted to point this out to you since you seem to have a problem with my post. Secondly, you appear to have made some illogical assumptions: Yes, I am atheist, but claiming I hate Muslims without no proof whatsoever just goes to show the class of smartness you belong, and your level of IQ. Very low at best. Having said that, that is your prerogative, not mine.

So, since the thread is "about Saudi", if a person tries to put forth a counter-argument but needs to use another country (i.e the U.S) to support his/her point in order for it to make sense, it is not allowed?

The thread is not about Saudi as u so falsely, and wantonly claim, this thread is about a Saudi man in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. So, u would agree with me that its about the U.S as much as it is about Saudi. Further, u made a claim by using Saudi as an example, I countered that claim, using the United States to show that both countries arent that distinct in that their laws are based on the Holy books whether Christian or Muslim. . . . .

Besides, I do not "claim" you hate Muslims, I do KNOW you hate Muslims. Remember, Ive read your previous posts. . . .

Back to my point, you then opted to make some points that are more or less weak and in most cases unrelated to the discussion at hand. Again I pointed this out, but it appears to hit a nerve that you had to act up. For the record, when I use phrases like Bogey media and western and Zionist regime, I am pre-empting all your logics before hand. Get it?

No, I dont get it! Your using such phrases, PRE-EMPTIVELY , just shows that ure either a wannabe or an unapologetic Jew defender and Islamic Hater!

You claimed the laws of the US are based on the bible, yet you ignore the fact that Saudi runs a different version of government from the US. Islamic type of government runs in the Saudi Kingdom hence my comment about how it is based around Quran etc. I guess this goes way past your head and you see the need to show you are a joke.

I claimed? I claimed? lol. The laws of the U.S are mostly borrowed off the Bible just like the Saudis base theirs on the Quran! My beef with you is your attitude (and that of most semi-illiterates that think they know a lot, when they infact know nothing) of applying a double standard just cus u hate the other party. This is the same problem I have with the Biafrans on here! "They are bad just cus I hate them even though in reality we're actually doing the same thing"!!!

What would u call the laws of the United States being that its background is Christian? You dont know? lol. But what would you call that of the Saudis, being that its background is Muslim, and you hate them, and you know that the term "Islamic Law" (or "any religion" law) strikes fear in the hearts of men far and wide? You get where Im coming from, now? Oh, of course u wont! If the Saudis, based on their applying laws from the Quran, are running a "Muslim Govt", could u honestly say (with a straight face) that the U.S and most Western European countries who build their foundation on the basis of the Bible are not running Christian governments? Ah, why, cus the Western Media (which u were so quick to name check) doesnt say so?

Dude, before you come at me in an argument do a proper research and stop letting the rest of us atheist look bad. A real atheist does not "choose sides"; we remain on the sidelines and let the "God-believers" sort themselves out. As long as ure an unapologetic Jew, and Christian defender (and a Muslim hater) your true intentions have been exposed and all u gotta do now is to start observing the Sabbath and going to Church every sunday. . . . Oh, and if ure a Catholic, the habitual molestation of innocent lil' boys. . . . . . .

Lol! grin
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Glad to see that my hold on you is as strong as ever.

I feel like a voodoo man as it appears that I take away your brain and feed it to the dogs in every debate.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2010
The truth is turning the fanatical element brain, glad to see that too.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

Is that even making sense?

You see, I am your Voodoo man. Please break the spell I placed on you by saying something logical.

Here is a quick test, can you add something sensible and logical to the thread at hand?
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
vedaxcool:

well said guy, well said.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by ElRazur: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2010
vedaxcool:

well said guy, well said.

Lwkmd. You quote yourself and talk to yourself? I am guessing you meant to do that with your "other account". Lol. You are a joke.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by vedaxcool(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2010
Veda: Cool take it easy on that raz dude you making him cry.
Xcool: Nah, the dumb bonny is right about running insane from the twister you gave him
Veda: Nah, that sucker punch have left him pleading for wisedom, being a Muslim hater he can not bring himself to behave reasonably well in any civil discussion.
Xcool: Gota go, say chow to that raz dude, will you,
Veda: No, let me leave him with best of wishes from a guy named bk.babe87:

bk.babe97y (m)

« #15 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 05:12 PM
Will you disprove my statement or not, before blaming the bogey media and western world, plus the Zionist regime.

Before you side track the point, it is this ----> The laws of Saudi are fashioned mostly on what is in the Quran (or Islamic if you want). Please disprove this or shut up.

Lemme start the insults:Youre an imbeci*le! Monkey aszz negro! Bogey media and Western World, huh? oh, plus the zionist regime??! Foo[/b]l!

What point am I trying to "side-track" on? Can you read, u irredeemable irritant? You said the Saudis based their laws on the Quran--- DID I DISPROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS, YOU BEAST? All I said was the constitution/laws of this country are also based/formatted on the teachings of the Bible. Instead of calming down and reading what I wrote all u did was start foaming at the mouth, spewing venom like a rabid raccoon!

[size=18pt][b] I've read your postings in the past and ure as much a fanatical extremist as those u criticize! Next time, read and comprehend before coming at me: I dont suffer fools lightly!
[/size]

True talk, words that should make the Fanatic regret being fanatical.
Re: Gambia Cut Ties With Iran And Order Diplomats To Leave by zubeyr(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2010
I think both Iran and Saudi Arabia should be taken out they both have very destructive Ideologies and they doing more harm to the world

(1) (Reply)

Russia's President Medvedev Scolds Prime Minister Putin Over Libya Remarks / Missing Israeli Teens Found Dead In West Bank.'hamas WILL PAY' / Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.