Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,964 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Shocker As 17 Year Old Anambra Boy Marries His 16 Year Old Beautiful Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker As 17 Year Old Anambra Boy Marries His 16 Year Old Beautiful Bride (467 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker As 17 Year Old Anambra Boy Marries His 16 Year Old Beautiful Bride by Lindabanks: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Anambra Teenage Boy 17 Weds His 16 Year Old Beautiful Bride send shivers down the spine.

Nigeria, Anambra State has shocked the entire world after organizing the least expected marriage ceremony of all time.

A teenage boy known as Somto, 17, has married a 16 year old girl in a small village in Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.

According to reports, the young boy dropped out of school last month, insisting to get married.

Upon persistent pressure on his parents, they succumbed to his demands.

The Nwachukwu family in Okofia Village in Otolo Nnewi has therefore organised a traditional wedding for Somto and his wife.

According to reports, the family and further opened a provisions store for the couple as a source of livelihood.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/anambra-teenage-boy-17-weds-his-16-year-old-beautiful-bride/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Better Than Being Single / I Sold My Husband For N6,000 (ksh 1700) To Buy New Year Clothes For My Children / Nevermind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.