Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Do We Learn From This Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Learn From This Men? (986 Views)

If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Learn From This Men? by lavylilly: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
2FACE IDIBIA;married Anne,after many years of flirting with other women,why?
Because he knows no other woman contributed to his life as much as Annie.....

Van-Vicker The Ghanaian movie Star did the very same thing,marrying the girl he met when he was just 15 years old...

Peter of psquare did same to his girlfriend and Baby Mama of many years.....

What do we learn from this men?
They have seen a lot of women in their lives,,but yet,they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were nobody,There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who drank with you,who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have...

Their love is pure, sweet and innocent. ..

They are obedient, considerate,understanding, supportive and submissive.why?

Because they know what you went through or is going through even before you make it in life..

Because they have become part of you and understand you even more than you understands yourself sometimes. ...

Be careful of ready-made women,

Most of them are Gold digger ,after the Gold,they are gone....

My advice is,if you have that woman that has supported you,Been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her...

Don't let her go!!
She is priceless!!
She is A Treasure!!

Not easy to find! !

She is rare...

She is what we call a woman of class,not a woman of money...

4 Likes

Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by bigdaddyhech: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
How many them remain?
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by mezarddinny: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
nonsense, 2baba married annie because she already had kids for him and there was no reason for him to get married to a new woman and start giving birth again after 7 kids or so. sumbo was already married to a pastor and the other babymama, pero was known to have a bad character.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by Powersurge: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:

Van-Vicker The Ghanaian movie Star did the very same thing,marrying the girl he met when he was just 15 years old...

They have seen a lot of women in their lives,,but yet,they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were nobody,There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who drank with you,who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have...

Because they know what you went through or is going through even before you make it in life..

Because they have become part of you and understand you even more than you understands yourself sometimes. ...

My advice is,if you have that woman that has supported you,Been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her...

Don't let her go!!
She is priceless!!
She is A Treasure!!

Not easy to find! !

She is rare...

hmmmm. That "hmm" really long oo. if I drag am Nairaland no go fit contain am. May God help me to make the right decision beyond my eyes.
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by lavylilly: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Powersurge:

hmmmm. That "hmm" really long oo. if I drag am Nairaland no go fit contain am. May God help me to make the right decision beyond my eyes.
Amen.
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] FACE IDIBIA;married Anne,after many years of flirting with other women,why?

Don't let her go!!
She is priceless!!
She is A Treasure!!

Not easy to find! !

She is rare...

She is what we call a woman of class,not a woman of [/s]
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
Amen.
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by ScienceTv: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:

Don't let her go!!
She is priceless!!
She is A Treasure!!

Not easy to find! !

She is rare...

I miss Jenny my ex, but man gats hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by lavylilly: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
ScienceTv:
I miss Jenny my ex, but man gats hustle.
hustle o!
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
lavylilly:
hustle o!
Re: What Do We Learn From This Men? by lavylilly: 12:33am On Jun 21
undecided[quote author=EmptyCoconutHead post=84523927][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Chat With A Girl On Facebook And Win Her Over / No / GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.