Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,777 members, 7,941,922 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here (859 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola / Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here by dobis: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am happy to announce to you that A fresh NGO has introduced a package that will enable you pass your JAMB exams. Solution for exam faliure has finally arrived. I am writting jamb too and I was happy wen i heard it. this program is specificaly for UTME 2011, heard the package will be out by 2nd week of December for evry candidate to pickup. You can send you Name, your location, and your four subjects to mswng1@yahoo.com.
pls tell your friends, your sisters and brothers dont be selfish. thanks.

the above address is what I have for now. If i get the direct numberi will forward it.
ols disregard all these people outing thier fruadlent numbers, they can't fight for you. mswng1@yahoo.com
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here by DrCeDonal: 4:57am On Nov 24, 2010
SCAM SOLUTION INDEED grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here by Drabaniyl(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
I am happy to announce to you that A fresh NGO has introduced a package that will enable you pass your JAMB exams. Solution for exam faliure has finally arrived. I am writting jamb too and I was happy wen i heard it. this program is specificaly for UTME 2011, heard the package will be out by 2nd week of December for evry candidate to pickup. You can send you Name, your location
Re: Jamb 2011, You Dont Have To Pay To Pass Your Exams The Solution Is Here by PREVOYANCE: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
@i would like to know what the package is all about.is it a past question compiled in CD or booklet.?

(1) (Reply)

University Degree Is Only For Gaining Self Confidence / Pls Help On Schls Dat Their H.n.d Form Is On Sale / Latest News Info About Univrsity If Abuja Post Jamb :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.