Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,221 members, 7,880,810 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury (12340 Views)

Getafe Refusing To Travel To Milan For Inter Clash Due To Coronavirus Fears / Manchester United Defender, Harry Maguire Out With Hip Injury / Andy Murray Withdraws From Brisbane International With Hip Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by kayuseful: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Use Giroud Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Barthley: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Chai....my FPL o

Same ere

And I don use my free transfer
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Barthley:

And I don use my free transfer
Sorry bruvgrin
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Bacteriologist(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thinking of taking a -4 to get Jimenez in instead. But wolves play Sheffield. Would just wait till next week.
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Elmumin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
cum and play for Nigeria u no gree now ur village pple are at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by klax(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Village people don get this boy. Let his mama now start waka oo before it's too late.

My honest advise.
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Monday60655(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abraham is a good upcoming striker which we Chelsea fans like very. But lampard, you can't be using him in all the competitions week in week out and expect him to be 100% fit always. Try to always rest him for some games while giving Batshuayi Giroud chance

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by femi4: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dubembiafra:
Who is Abraham
The son of Terah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Olusola101990: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
this young lad has played virtually every Chelsea game....and he has really proved himself atleast...I don't buy the idea of lampard playing him in virtually all games ...he will get knocks and might affect is consistency and progress...all the same batsuayi will stand him for him...bat is a little diff and more combatic....he will play the game of his life tomorrow and I see him getting nting less than a goal if nt two

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Chai....my FPL o

Same ere
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by BabaO2: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
mcayomind:
From my own tactical point of view, not that he is a consistency goal getter, but his absence will be felt..... Chelsea are going to struggle in there next game, peradventure a draw.
How? Your opinion though. I think Chelsea will be better, more purposeful and aggressive without him. It is a team work thing. Honestly speaking I prefer Batshuayi
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by mcayomind: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
BabaO2:
How? Your opinion though. I think Chelsea will be better, more purposeful and aggressive without him. It is a team work thing. Honestly speaking I prefer Batshuayi

That batshuayi is just a glorified aiyegbeni..... let's hope Chelsea win their next match, but I know they will struggle.... a draw will be a fair result
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by slimjosh231(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Aturitoroman:
HA MY FPL O angry
bring in Vardy or Jiminez and be sure of goals.
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Quick recovery tammy

1 Like

Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Aturitoroman:
HA MY FPL O angry
lol were you not paying attention? Soon as I found out he was injured in Chelsea’s last game I replaced him on my FPL with Rashford.

Even though at that time it wasn’t confirmed the injury was serious, I don’t take chances.

I’m currently in the top 800k I’m FPL. What’s your position?
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Aturitoroman: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2019
slimjosh231:
bring in Vardy or Jiminez and be sure of goals.

I have both
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Aturitoroman: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
lol were you not paying attention? Soon as I found out he was injured in Chelsea’s last game I replaced him on my FPL with Rashford.

Even though at that time it wasn’t confirmed the injury was serious, I don’t take chances.

I’m currently in the top 800k I’m FPL. What’s your position?
I might take him out to get INGS -4 hit or just play yarmolenko 3-5-2

My overall rank is 17k
Re: Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Aturitoroman:

I might take him out to get INGS -4 hit or just play yarmolenko 3-5-2

My overall rank is 17k
wow. Nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennis Australian Open 2013. / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Birmingham 2022: Joseph Umoafia Claims Bronze In Men's Weightlifting Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.