Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,127 members, 7,973,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:25 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy (3261 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Bring Her Friends Over To Spend Days / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Godsonjolly: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Funny indeed. Your mum is just too funny..
But I think it's possible to get pregnant through mouth action especially if the person is an ulcer patient or has a opening or wound in the stomach. Well, a test will determine who's responsible. Congratulations � on becoming a father
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by shege45: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol
Guy leave that babe joor
Make she go find who dey responsible
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by shege45: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Godsonjolly:
Funny indeed. Your mum is just too funny..
But I think it's possible to get pregnant through mouth action especially if the person is an ulcer patient or has a opening or wound in the stomach. Well, a test will determine who's responsible. Congratulations � on becoming a father
possible fire
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Godsonjolly: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2019
shege45:
possible fire

It's very possible oo
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by white3663: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2019
white3663:

Wtf,Lol. I can't imagine telling my parents I had MouthAction, my pa go kill me, that man threatened to slap my elder sis on her day
Raptorrapid:
This story might sound so funny, it looks like film trick to me also. Sometimes 6 weeks ago, I came home from school where I am doing my full time master degree program to quickly pick up some things at home. My girlfriend of over 3 years came over to meet me at the house. She is a fashion designer having her own shop and she's also a graduate. Everyone knows we are dating including her parents and my Mum. Infact, my plan was to marry her once I am settled as she's all I wanted in a woman.
She was at my house the next day I came and we proceed to have sex as I had missed her so much. The last time we had sex was 3 months earlier, when she came to spend the weekend with me at school. Normally, we started with MouthAction as she gave me a Mouth Action until I released in her mouth. I was giving her a head, when my phone rang. It was my cousin who had apprehended a friend that ran away with my iPhone 7 that I asked him to sell and he wanted me to come over before he abscond again. So I stood up and started putting on my clothes, but my GF was just pleading that we should have sex before I leave. I had to resist the temptation and dashed out to deal with the guy and I told her that I won't be long.

I didn't get home until late in the night as I had to drag the guy to the police post at computer village so I can retrieve my phone or money. My GF had left by that time after so many messages. I had to call her and apologize. The next day, I was off to school very early in the morning. We were chatting and she wanted to come over and visit me, that she was feeling so Hot and need a good sex. I had to post her as I was writing my project and exam things and I don't want any distraction.

Just last week Friday, my Mum called that I should start coming to Lagos on Saturday, that it was important. So I left school early in the morning only for me to see a full house. My GF and her family and also my family members. Then her mother spoke that my GF is pregnant and she said I was the one responsible, bla, bla, bla. That they don't abort in their family. Since she's self employed and I will soon be through at school, we should do introduction and engagement before the pregnancy is visible. I was like WTF, pregnant ke. I looked at my GF eyes and she couldn't look at me. She didnt even give me a hint when we chatted the previous night. I was so confused. Even my Dad that is the lively type was just silent.

My Mum said we will discuss and pick a date for introduction and it was like I was dreaming. So I summoned courage and asked, how many weeks is the pregnancy and was told around 6 weeks. I calmly told everyone that I don't think I am responsible for the baby. Her mother flared up and started shouting that I must accept as I was the only one they knew with her. I simply told the gathering that we only had MouthAction and I don't think it is possible to get pregnant through MouthAction. My Mum was the old school type and asked what was MouthAction. So I explained that she sucked my d**k and I sucked her private. You need to see how my mother was shouting blood of Jesus. Apparently, she's hearing that for the first time.

Her father asked her  if it was true and she said yes but still insisted that I was responsible. I was like, how is that possible to get pregnant through the mouth. She said, when I released in her mouth, we kissed and afterwards I started giving her a head, so it must have been through that my sperm got into her. My Mum was just shouting blood of Jesus, that my Dad had to shout on her to keep quiet. The whole thing was like a fiction to her.

Her father was tired of the circus show, so he apologize to my dad and left the mother and daughter to sort out themselves. The girl was just crying and swearing that she never had sex with anyone apart from me and that I was responsible. My Dad just told them that if they insisted on keeping the baby, we will do DNA test after delivery and walked them out of the house including me to go and settle my wahala.

Now, the mother has been threatening to deal with me metaphysically if I don't accept my responsibility and that I wanted to use and dump her daughter. My GF has been begging me and swearing that she never slept with any other guy and I was responsible. I trust her so much before this issue, but it is hard for me to accept what I feel is not possible. I still love her, but it is difficult. She's begging that I do not put her to shame but I told her to wait till after delivery and DNA. My whole family has supported me and even if the child turns out to be mine (which I f***king doubt), my parents can't let us marry again as her mum has been threatening my family everywhere to deal with us if we fail to accept the baby.
Wtf,Lol. I can't imagine telling my parents I had MouthAction, my pa go kill me, that man threatened to slap my elder sis on her wedding day
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Are you seriously defending this right now? doesn't it sound Ridiculous Enough
That's simply a sarcastic comment Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Powersurge: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Raptorrapid:
This story might sound so funny, it looks like film trick to me also. Sometimes 6 weeks ago, I came home from school where I am doing my full time master degree program to quickly pick up some things at home. My girlfriend of over 3 years came over to meet me at the house. She is a fashion designer having her own shop and she's also a graduate. Everyone knows we are dating including her parents and my Mum. Infact, my plan was to marry her once I am settled as she's all I wanted in a woman.
She was at my house the next day I came and we proceed to have sex as I had missed her so much. The last time we had sex was 3 months earlier, when she came to spend the weekend with me at school. Normally, we started with MouthAction as she gave me a Mouth Action until I released in her mouth. I was giving her a head, when my phone rang. It was my cousin who had apprehended a friend that ran away with my iPhone 7 that I asked him to sell and he wanted me to come over before he abscond again. So I stood up and started putting on my clothes, but my GF was just pleading that we should have sex before I leave. I had to resist the temptation and dashed out to deal with the guy and I told her that I won't be long.

I didn't get home until late in the night as I had to drag the guy to the police post at computer village so I can retrieve my phone or money. My GF had left by that time after so many messages. I had to call her and apologize. The next day, I was off to school very early in the morning. We were chatting and she wanted to come over and visit me, that she was feeling so Hot and need a good sex. I had to post her as I was writing my project and exam things and I don't want any distraction.

Just last week Friday, my Mum called that I should start coming to Lagos on Saturday, that it was important. So I left school early in the morning only for me to see a full house. My GF and her family and also my family members. Then her mother spoke that my GF is pregnant and she said I was the one responsible, bla, bla, bla. That they don't abort in their family. Since she's self employed and I will soon be through at school, we should do introduction and engagement before the pregnancy is visible. I was like WTF, pregnant ke. I looked at my GF eyes and she couldn't look at me. She didnt even give me a hint when we chatted the previous night. I was so confused. Even my Dad that is the lively type was just silent.

My Mum said we will discuss and pick a date for introduction and it was like I was dreaming. So I summoned courage and asked, how many weeks is the pregnancy and was told around 6 weeks. I calmly told everyone that I don't think I am responsible for the baby. Her mother flared up and started shouting that I must accept as I was the only one they knew with her. I simply told the gathering that we only had MouthAction and I don't think it is possible to get pregnant through MouthAction. My Mum was the old school type and asked what was MouthAction. So I explained that she sucked my d**k and I sucked her private. You need to see how my mother was shouting blood of Jesus. Apparently, she's hearing that for the first time.

Her father asked her  if it was true and she said yes but still insisted that I was responsible. I was like, how is that possible to get pregnant through the mouth. She said, when I released in her mouth, we kissed and afterwards I started giving her a head, so it must have been through that my sperm got into her. My Mum was just shouting blood of Jesus, that my Dad had to shout on her to keep quiet. The whole thing was like a fiction to her.

Her father was tired of the circus show, so he apologize to my dad and left the mother and daughter to sort out themselves. The girl was just crying and swearing that she never had sex with anyone apart from me and that I was responsible. My Dad just told them that if they insisted on keeping the baby, we will do DNA test after delivery and walked them out of the house including me to go and settle my wahala.

Now, the mother has been threatening to deal with me metaphysically if I don't accept my responsibility and that I wanted to use and dump her daughter. My GF has been begging me and swearing that she never slept with any other guy and I was responsible. I trust her so much before this issue, but it is hard for me to accept what I feel is not possible. I still love her, but it is difficult. She's begging that I do not put her to shame but I told her to wait till after delivery and DNA. My whole family has supported me and even if the child turns out to be mine (which I f***king doubt), my parents can't let us marry again as her mum has been threatening my family everywhere to deal with us if we fail to accept the baby.

omo if na me I no go fit discuss mouth action where my mama dey ooo. chai, if try am, she go fit go against the wedding because of that, even if there were no problems. she go think say she don Bewitched me.

by the way, discuss with her heart to heart. who knows the mistake she made that led her there. Just give her the support you can.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by AmazingELixir: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Raptorrapid:
Normally, we started with MouthAction as she gave me a Mouth Action until I released in her mouth. I was giving her a head, when my phone rang. It was my cousin who had apprehended a friend that ran away with my iPhone 7 that I asked him to sell and he wanted me to come over before he abscond again. So I stood up and started putting on my clothes, but my GF was just pleading that we should have sex before I leave. I had to resist the temptation and dashed out to deal with the guy and I told her that I won't be long.

grin grin grin

Op oya gaan buy beer for your cousin he has saved you from raising someone elses child

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Akious2k2(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Mylife89(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Don't joke with the girls mother threats, be prayerful
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by MPESA(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Godsonjolly:

It's very possible oo

Please are you for real kindly break it down.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Igetmyown247: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2019
If you didn’t have sex with her then the child is not yours.
Also, you don’t need to wait till the baby is born for the the DNA test to be conducted . It can still be done during pregnancy.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
It's funny grin She is pregnant oo and it's yours. She drank the sperm so what do you expect. cheesy
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Godsonjolly: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
MPESA:

Please are you for real kindly break it down.

Yeah am for real.. It's very possible especially if she's an ulcer patient or had an opening in her stomach. It's rare oo but there's a probability of pregnancy if she has those.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by MPESA(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Godsonjolly:

Yeah am for real.. It's very possible especially if she's an ulcer patient or had an opening in her stomach. It's rare oo but there's a probability of pregnancy if she has those.

Wow , thanks .

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Triniti(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Where this op nah? Have you finally decided to marry the girl after her mother’s threat? Update us nah, abi the mama don finally hurt you spiritually?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Littlemix(f): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
As in Ehh.. Lies
falcon01:
at the point where you said you explained to your mum mouth action, I automatically losed Interest in the story
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by sterlingD(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2019
The girl no try at all.The first person who should even know that she is pregnant is you and not your parents.For the girl to bypass you and go direct to your parents with her parents it means there is an ulterior motive at play here.Even if she is very familiar with your parents it is you who will take to her to your parents and tell your parents.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Prazo1: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2019
why she no reason you b4 she reason her mama? fear the sisterhood

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned / I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / A Girl Of 21yrs Said This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.