Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,813 members, 7,942,045 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

‘people Kill Themselves Online For Nothing, Wizkid And I Are Cool’ – Davido Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘people Kill Themselves Online For Nothing, Wizkid And I Are Cool’ – Davido Says (545 Views)

Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘people Kill Themselves Online For Nothing, Wizkid And I Are Cool’ – Davido Says by rgaryjnr(f): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido has revealed that he has a good relationship with Wizkid, the superstar singer who recently released his album ‘A Good Time’, made this revelation in a recent interview he had in the United States.

Davido in the interview said that although he and Wizkid have had past rivalries, they are quite cool now and what transpired between them in the past occurred because they were quite young during those periods.

Click the link below to watch video
https://www.insidelifes.com/people-kill-themselves/

Re: ‘people Kill Themselves Online For Nothing, Wizkid And I Are Cool’ – Davido Says by Holumhidey(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pls like if you think BURNA BOY is more talented than the both of them

(1) (Reply)

43rd Miss Nigeria: Moment All 38 Contestants Danced On Stage / “fighting With Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Done” – Samklef / Naira Marley Creates New "Tesumole" Dance For LOL EP | Charges 20 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.