Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,949 members, 7,919,068 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Chris Brown Sings About ‘until Death Do Us Part’ After Welcoming Baby With Ammik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Sings About ‘until Death Do Us Part’ After Welcoming Baby With Ammik (867 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Kemi Olunloyo: 'RIP Iyabo Ojo, Till Death Do Us Part' / Walter Anga's Wife Shares Maternity Photos After Welcoming Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Sings About ‘until Death Do Us Part’ After Welcoming Baby With Ammik by TamaraAbells: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Has Chris Brown found his ‘ride or die’ woman? After he and Ammika Harris welcomed a baby boy, Breezy sang about how he found someone he’s ready to stick with, ‘for better or for worse.’
“Haunted by your past mistakes / It’s hard to tell between real and fake / They say good things come to those who wait (Wait) / You make me feel some type of way,” Chris Brown sings at the start of “Us vs. The World,” a track on Fabolous’s new mixtape, Summertime Shootout 3: Coldest Summer Ever (released Nov. 29.) While it’s unclear when Chris, 30, recorded his lyrics for the collaboration with Fabolous, 42, and Teyana Taylor, 28, the timing of the song is interesting. After all, Chris and Ammika Harris, 26, have welcomed their first child together, and it sounds like Breezy’s ready to put a ring on it.

Read Similar News: https://mused.xyz/news/chris-brown-sings-about-until-death-do-us-part-after-welcoming-baby-with-ammika-harris/

“For better, for worse (Worse) / Until death do us part (Yeah) / You started with a canvas (Ooh) / And we turned it to some art (Oh yeah),” he sings, according to Genius. “No filter on your fresh face / Balenciagas with no shoelace / From the mud to a diamond ring / They say money can’t buy these type of things / You and me, you and me, against the world (Right now) / You and me against the world (Right here, right now) / You and me, you and me, against the world (Right here, right now) / One down b-tch is worth a thousand girls.”

Chris and Ammika have yet to publicly confirm that they’re proud parents of a bouncing, baby boy. However, they seemingly let the cat out of the bag with some cryptic Instagram posts. “11-20-2019,” Chris captioned one shot of him smiling while looking down. What he’s lovingly gazing at, it’s unclear, but many assume it’s his new son. In a second post, Chris shared a close-up of a hood with the word “BORN” embossed on the side. As for Ammika, she wrote, “I was in love when I first saw you” to her Instagram Story on Nov. 21.

See instagram post here: https://www.instagram.com/ammikaaa/?utm_source=ig_embed

Re: Chris Brown Sings About ‘until Death Do Us Part’ After Welcoming Baby With Ammik by beresponsible(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
"One down b-tch is worth a thousand girls.”

Word

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Basket Mouth Looks Lovely In New Pictures With His Family / Regina Daniels Senior Wife Buys Her A Gucci Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.