Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,427 members, 7,978,353 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation (607 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Become Another Somalia – Plateau State Governor Caleb Cries Out / 70% Of Nigerian Youths May Soon Become Ex-convicts, Says EFCC / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by Giftedprof: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
We have already borrowed more in the last 3 years, than in the previous 30 years before then combined. If we take another loan of $30 billion, we may become a beggar nation. This is beyond APC/PDP. This is about our national survival. Already 35% of our budget is devoted to debt servicing (not debt repayment. Servicing means you are only paying interest on your debt). If we go ahead with this, we may find ourselves being an independent nation in name only!

#copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by freeze001(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Soon? It's already a failed, beggarly space. What else is left? Imagine El-Rufai and his tweets in 2012 now he has nothing to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by ReubenE(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
They should continue borrowing, maybe when it gets to the point of no return, they might just let everybody go their separate ways since nobody would be interested any longer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by JosEast(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by jahsharon: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
I will be back.
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by helinues: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Prophet of doom
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by Omoodua007: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Good maybe we will break up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by mumumugu(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2019
by the time Nigeria should start repaying in twenty years time, he would be dead. that is benefit of voting an old man
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2019
ReubenE:
They should continue borrowing, maybe when it gets to the point of no return, they might just let everybody go their separate ways since nobody would be interested any longer

And you think the nation's that gave Nigeria all these borrowed funds will let you all go your separate ways without first paying them their money? Hell No.

They automatically own the country and whoever owns the land owns everything in it which obviously includes all the citizens in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by slimfit1(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2019
The future is blank
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2019
I guess the colonial masters left too early, leaving the best breeds of empty skulls and rocky hearts to run this Cyber Cafe(Nigeria is no longer a country) they call a country.. Do your research and you would find out that Nigeria has been taking a step backwards every year since her independence.. You know what pisses me off the most? Even when we decide to make a change in our govt via voting, our votes would still not count and even after innocent lives have been lost, those useless and brainless politicians keep on recycling themselves each election and they don't even give a shit what we think of them you know why? This country is so fvcked up and our judicial system has been killed a long time ago and buried under this present administration so they would still bypass all legal protocols, all votes in the ballots and force their brainless selves into power.. amidst all of this mud Nigeria is in, some deranged fellows would still insult you for calling out a corrupt politician because he or she is form his tribe or a political party, because he or she belongs to that party. Nothing irritates me more..
This country needs a change but from what I've seen so far on elections, I doubt if that change could come from the polling units..
Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by GregOsayande: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2019
A lot of people have been asking about Bitter Leaf Capsule and where to find it. Make sure you buy the original Bitter Leaf Capsule from Nature Herbal Life. USA. Call them, they deliver worldwide 1888-795-1119 or visit their website at www.natureherballife.com . They are the only NAFDAC approved and available in Nigeria. call 09056052287 or 09020469046

Re: Nigeria Will Soon Become A Begger Nation by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 30, 2019
slimfit1:
The future is blank

From where I'm standing, the future is bright but Nigeria as a country is dead... Don't get it mixed up..

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Is Coming For Us All / Declare State Of Emergency Now By Comr. Nnamdi Omeje / Ile Arugbo: Saraki Makes Volte-face, Begs Kwara Govt For Out-of-court Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.