Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) (45504 Views)

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised / PDP Secretary Dies In Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
rip
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
all for what? its not worth it loosing your life.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Kulikuli8178(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
He looks familiar. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
midolian:
Why would "APC thugs" want to kill a "PDP member" when it is clear to all that PDP can never win today's rerun?

when ur father is henchman, u can ride a power bike without helmet or take over as its happening in kogi
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by jolyment: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rtduzknib:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-21-80-43-78
winning is compulsory

Scammer
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by nauto: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nawa
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Staro: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chai
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
So the killing still Continues even After Election.
A Foolish Youth will Remain Foolish For Life
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by laivwire(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
They killed him cos he was good at his job.
He did his job, they did theirs as well.

QED
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by optimus106(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Will they listen?

We are our own problem.

Shelloween:
No Nigerian politician is worth dying for.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by mutumina007: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Governor Akeredolu Chides Olanusi Over Uncomplementary Remarks On Development. -
https://www.nairaland.com/5557513/governor-akeredolu-chides-olanusi-over
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by mutumina007: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stabbed to death? He looks like he's taking treatment already..besides where are the stabs?
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shedding of blood has become a culture in Kogi State.
How many of the killers have been arrested? Someone should help me ask their Governor.

Are their still policemen in that state?
Has Kogi State finally turned into a full scale jungle?
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by vezycash(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Offpoint:
Tired

Take one like for your signature
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
mutumina007:
Stabbed to death? He looks like he's taking treatment already..besides where are the stabs?

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by vezycash(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
faith551:
The only thing I owe is few minutes walk to my polling unit and my thumb on their paper.

If the ballot box develops wings and flies with armed bodyguards, how will you pay what you 'owe'?
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Sirdan19ad(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
this politicians know themselves... PDP APC
All na one party...

na we disadvantage Nigerian dey suffer this mess....

make we leave this useless politians and tink of how to Bata d lives of our families...

we dey wait for Chelsea match.... we no need any bad news again today oooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Election in kogi always luk different
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lies. Mere looking at the pics does such a person have the powers to cause a party to loose in an area.

The guy looks like a high way criminal.

May His Soul Rest in Peace.

The people you died for, there kids are relaxing and chilling. They will never remember you or your family
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by faith551(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

If the ballot box develops wings and flies with armed bodyguards, how will you pay what you 'owe'?

My guy, I would have already paid in full
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by banhammy: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
All politicians in kogi and River State must repent before they die, otherwise, this unnecessary blood shed may prevent them from paradise.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by vezycash(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
faith551:

My guy, I would have already paid in full

Nothing do you. Until they make it possible to vote from my toilet, blockchain sh1t like Estonia does, me no dey vote.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by faith551(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
vezycash:

Nothing do you. Until they make it possible to vote from my toilet, blockchain sh1t like Estonia does, me no dey vote.

Lol, thats like light years from now. Before then we've still got to do our path tho
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
politics is not supposed to be a death race but this country ehn
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party, Kogi State chapter, identified as Salifu Agahiu Abocho was, on Thursday, hacked to death by suspected thugs believed to be working for All Progressives Congress

According to a Twitter user, Mr. Usman Okai Austin who posted the pictures of the deceased,
Mr. Austin, Late Salifu Agahiu Abocho was attacked and stabbed to death in Dekina Local Government Area of the State.

Austin said that “some APC thugs in Abocho”, who killed him, “said he caused their party lost in Abocho, hence the revenge”.

Austin called out Governor Yahaya Bello and Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja to call their thugs to order to avoid further bloodshed.

See another photo of the deceased below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/post-election-violenceapc-thugs-stab.html?m=1

But the Twitter user did not state that he was killed?? You @zoba88 inserted death there. I think this fake news bill fit people like you.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Eh

Nothing to see here

The only good PDP member is a dead one.

That's, if they stay dead and don't rise up as brainless zombies, ala Pachukwudi44 and wiseandtrue and born2breed

tongue
Your I.P address and information have been noted by the US government.

You have just given yourself and your Family an international travel ban.

Animal.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by CreativeJerry(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Continue killing yourselves for politicians
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Situation001(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nairaland News Victim: Pdp Criminal: Apc . e nor dey change
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

Your I.P address and information have been noted by the US government.

You have just given yourself and your Family an international travel ban.

Animal.

Hahahahahaha

"Your IP address has been noted by the US government..."

What an asshole

You've obviously watched too many shitty TV shows.

Fukk you

Hahahaha grin
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Under a peaceful poll, a true winner will emerge But not in Nigeria, Kogi watches INEC bend the game to declare a winner. Fraud election body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / Alex Bade: Niger Delta Militants Are Taking Up Arms, We Will Deal With Them / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.