Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,797 members, 7,935,402 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:54 AM

Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects (36345 Views)

Police In Kaduna Arrest Two Suspects For Burying Man Alive Over Phone Theft / Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Soldier Abducts LASTMA Officer After Passing BRT Lane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Femeto: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Take them of the road use robots. Nigerians are not Normal.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely, Anyone in Force uniform runs the risks of Been Attacked at this moment in Nigeria.

People are really really frustrated, Angry, Hungry, And bloodthirsty.

People might be hungry but that's not the reason they attack men in uniform. The frustration, anger, bloodthirsty you're talking about is caused by the men in uniform themselves. When they push people to the wall, people tend to be forced to face them back. LASTMA officers are even worse.
Not saying he deserved this stoning to death though.

Imagine the scenario below, one of the many

Dreal1247:
The truth be told, this people are wickedness personified. A friend's newly cleared Iveco truck got bad on the highway. This people said they wanted to assist them by towing the truck to a safer place. Guess what? They took the truck to their office only for unbudgeted #70,000.00 to be coughed out before he could recover the vehicle. People are getting frustrated of the oppression suffered in the hands of LASTMAN. And if something is not urgently done to minimize the oppression, more of this violent attacks will certainly be expected from the poor masses.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Ewedegubbler: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Gradually going back to the stone age....
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
maasoap:

People might be hungry but that's not the reason they attack men in uniform. The frustration, anger, bloodthirsty you're talking about is caused by the men in uniform themselves. When they push people to the wall, people tend to be forced to face them back. LASTMA officers are even worse.
Not saying he deserved this stoning to death though.

Imagine the scenario below, one of the many

Right, i see, not very Nice people. But that scenario is the more reason i or anyone would want them dead. Frankly, and I mean frankly.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Joystark(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
RIP to the dead.

Nigerians just feel people on uniform be the problem.
Another level of frustration.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by olisefom: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lastma officials that will leave traffic and be arresting vehicles in the same traffic-causing more traffic?

I don't encourage killings buh their activities are becoming worrisome, coupled with the frustration people are carrying around. Anything could happen.

Rip though.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace young man, if you had your way I am sure you would have chosen a better job. But you played the cards life dealt you, Rest in peace once again.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by olalekan9320(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

In as much as i do not wish death upon the bloke, the punishment serves them right.
They collected 20k from me last week for an offence i didn't commit all in the name of 'they're doing their godforsaken job'.
Awon terrorist oshi.
The 20k you paid was it as a bribe or you paid into lastma official bank account?
If it was the latter then you must have committed an offence and they were only doing their job
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by ensamy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Man city hmmm una don do my 10 Million naira bet strong things , only una . Pep pep pep. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Litmus: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
oodua1stson:
What's wrong with this country

The indulgent belief that government and authority is always wrong and ordinary people, no matter how stupid and uneducated, always right evident in the fact that Nigeria is not developed like America due to corruption as pointed out by whites in countless television, films, news and literature.

The notion taken to its natural conclusion absolves everyone of personal responsibility. Kill your wife, throw your children on burn fires, loot shops, tear the railings from bridges and lamp-post and kill police and public officials - it is all not your fault, poverty is at the root of such and all our deviancy , poverty caused by lack of government infrastructure due to corruption of leaders. The effect of Western world oversimplifying the causes of underdevelopment in Africa, by laying it all on African leaders, leads to this sense of Entitlement among the people.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
olalekan9320:

The 20k you paid was it as a bribe or you paid into lastma official bank account?
If it was the latter then you must have committed an offence and they were only doing their job

To their account.
I opted to go to court and plead my case but my brother warned against it : that they'll multiply my charges and end up deflating my tyres. That was when i got into negotiation mode, pleaded ,even shed some tears may be that would move the Liverless bastard that stopped me, No! He was not having any of my pleas until he drove me to their office.
To hell with their job. They keep saying 'Eko o ni baje ' ,this Eko don baje tipe tipe.
In as much as i do not wish death upon anyone irrespective of the evil they've done or who they ripped off, some of these LASTMA officials deserve the ill fate befalling them.
May God save us from us.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Beke2020: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Same I suffer from their hands Tuesday after October 1st public holiday. In fact when the LASTMA at ojota stopped me I thought it was maybe the car behind me as i was just avoiding the waterlogged pothole and just climbed the pavement with one tyre from the interception joining the Express from the service lane. Same day the governor was appealing to Lagosians should bare with them because of the continuous rain. I was made to cought out N20k for no offence and my whole day was spent in their Oshodi office. I knew how frustrating it is. But am still not in support of this ill treated metted to him. He is a human being and not animal.
#isaynotojugglejustic#
#onelovetoeveryone#
Dreal1247:
The truth be told, this people are wickedness personified. A friend's newly cleared Iveco truck got bad on the highway. This people said they wanted to assist them by towing the truck to a safer place. Guess what? They took the truck to their office only for unbudgeted #70,000.00 to be coughed out before he could recover the vehicle. People are getting frustrated of the oppression suffered in the hands of LASTMAN. And if something is not urgently done to minimize the oppression, more of this violent attacks will certainly be expected from the poor masses.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Legendguru: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Surulereman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

In as much as i do not wish death upon the bloke, the punishment serves them right.
They collected 20k from me last week for an offence i didn't commit all in the name of 'they're doing their godforsaken job'.
Awon terrorist oshi.
I also don't support his killing but these wicked men falsely accused me of running a red light and towed my vehicle to their office. All sorts of charges were laid against me for which I paid a fine of N50K. I still told them to their face that for every innocent man they punish, they will face grave consequences.
Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by tundelg(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm towards end of d yr, too painful, Almighty God wl forgive him all his sin, very very painful �! But I think something must behind it dat is not disclosed to us, God hv mercy pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects by Itzurboi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jasen1:
Na blow they use design him mouth for this harmattan

In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !
hilarious, i knew the journalist will do i too sabi...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos / Woman Stabs Lagos Food Seller For Refusing To Sell To Her On Credit (photo) / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.