Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,887 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Sell Anything !!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Sell Anything !!! (274 Views)

5 Powerful Mind Control Words To Sell Anything To Anyone / Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. / See The Secret Lagos Business Men Use To Sell Anything Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Anything !!! by Alusbconcept: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anyone can create a product. That is not the hard part. The hard part is selling the product.

I have encountered People that have powerful products, message, services and I am like Whao ! this is awesome then I pose the questions " What is the marketing strategies like? And that's when it dawns on them that they don't have one or what they have is not viable enough.

They only knows the demographics factors of their customers but the How to get go the pocket and heart is the major problem.

While I was selling some products for a multi-national company in Nigeria as an Agent.

This strategy and hack is what I used that some still ask questions about those products even when I have stopped selling.

I didn't just collect their money, I impacted them with the Hack and techniques I learnt in the hard way, during my second sales adventure in a company that sell tiles, marbles etc.

I will be doing a masterclass on the Hacks and Techniques to sell your way to 6 figures.

You can Implement the same strategies for any Business,products and services.

� � I used it in my evangelistic work for the kingdom of God, boom !! By God's grace souls where converted to God like money. � �

� to participate is FREE send "SY6" as whatsApp message to 08071018538.

IamChris
Your success partner.

(1) (Reply)

Trade With Nigeria / "Do Not!" Enter 2020 Broke! / Our Brain Prefers Images Over Text.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.