Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? (2463 Views)

I Found Condoms In My Wife’s Bag, Hubby Tells Ibadan Court / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
[b]Funmi thought she could again get away with it. She was wrong. She had been embroiled in a sizzling, but illicit romance with her boss, Mr Benson who is married with a kid. On this fateful Friday evening, Funmi rushed down to the house to take a shower.

She packed some clothes and intended to deceive her husband that she was going on a trip with the management of her firm . After she had entered the bathroom, her husband, Davies, inquisitively felt like checking her bag for the most innocuous reasons, but stumbled on a hotel address within the same city as well as a pack of condoms. He was enraged , but tried to keep his cool .

After her bath, she dressed up and told him “Love, I am sorry, my management team and I would be on a two-day trip to Benin for our annual board meeting and I’ ll miss you”.

When she moved closer to give him a hug, Davies blurted out in anger “oh, the board meeting at the hotel with a pack of condoms…?” She wished the ground would open up and swallow her. Davies continued “ so, this is what you have been doing to me, right?, slowly bringing out the pack of condoms. What the hell do you need condoms for? She was speechless and immediately went on her knees weeping profusely…
What would you do if you found a hotel address with a pack of condoms in your wife’s bag OR your Husband’s Trousers? [/b] lipsrsealed
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by Vindy: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
The end of everything has come.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by rubi(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
I don't believe the story
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by obowunmi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
take the wife to the hotel and use the condoms on her. I'm sure the hotel is already paid for, you can't waste money.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by deniyor: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
I will let her go. She will come back to see her stuffs outside the gate with all locks changed.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2010
rubi:

You really don't need to believe the story.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by banito1(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2010
The marriage ceases with immediate effect after-all the bible allows for divorce in such cases.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by plappville(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
I Will Tell him that i'll call for a divorce if hé continues to lie even as hé is caught red handed, and also if hé refuses to show me who thé Woman is.
Or else i may forgive him with conditions. Anyway, one just hope not to fall in a situation like this.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by plappville(f): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
rubi:

Thé story look fake really, she Will not for any reason Côme home with a Condom ans then Hotel address in her bag undecided
if it was to be a true story. Cheaters are very calculating, she Will know how to avoid Oga from suspecting her.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by ednutey(f): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2010
It doesnt matter if this story is true or not,fact remains such s.hit happes
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2010
ednutey:

It doesnt matter if this story is true or not,fact remains such s.hit happes

Abeg help me tell them !
plappville link=topic=555771.msg7210739#msg7210739

date=1290634044:

Thé story look fake really, she Will not for any reason Côme home with a Condom ans then Hotel address in her bag undecided
if it was to be a true story. Cheaters are very calculating, she Will know how to avoid Oga from suspecting her.

Have ever been caught NAPPING b4 ?
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by OmoAlata(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2010
She should have twisted the story and said: "Oh no, you have spoilt the surprise. I booked a hotel for us to spend time together as we rarely see each other. It was going to be a second honeymoon and now you have ruined it cry cry cry I bought the condoms because it is not a safe time and I didn't want us to worry about unplanned pregnancy. So, you don't trust me".

She would then angrily start packing some stuff into a suitcase and tell him she is leaving him. He would then have to start begging her.

Dat's all grin
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by plappville(f): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
Have ever been caught NAPPING b4 ?

I ve nô reason to do that, hé is just too creamy, nothing outside, thé best thing is inside. Women that napp may be as a result of their Hubby noy trying enough to satisfy them in bed iduno. lipsrsealed
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by gestapo(f): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2010
plappville:

Some people cheat when they want attention and as a cry for help so would leave clues cool
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by ikamefa(f): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
Omo Alata:

She should have twisted the story and said: "Oh no, you have spoilt the surprise. I booked a hotel for us to spend time together as we rarely see each other. It was going to be a second honeymoon and now you have ruined it cry cry cry I bought the condoms because it is not a safe time and I didn't want us to worry about unplanned pregnancy. So, you don't trust me".

She would then angrily start packing some stuff into a suitcase and tell him she is leaving him. He would then have to start begging her.

Dat's all grin

" grin " a nice twist !!!!!
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
Omo Alata:

Dat's all grin

You can't tell this to a real playa.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin " a nice twist !!!!!

but not convincing enough. wink
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by anneduke: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2010
remember, for better and for worse.why should it be the end of everything when it concerns the woman? but if it's the man, it's the continuation of everything abi? though i don't believe the story.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by Blazay(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
Look the other way.
Life is too short for stress.
We shall all die someday.
At least, I know what killed me.

Should I be impressed that she is carrying a pack of condoms that may never have been used? No.
Well, the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by deniyor: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2010
Omo Alata:

Dat's all grin

That is why you let her finish the deed b4 you bust her. You let her go and come back to see her stuffs outside the gates and the locks changed.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2010
deniyor:

That is why you let her finish the deed b4 you bust her. You let her go and come back to see her stuffs outside the gates and the locks changed.

Lol,
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by bigfather(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2010
anneduke:

remember, for better and for worse.why should it be the end of everything when it concerns the woman? but if it's the man, it's the continuation of everything abi? though i don't believe the story.

For better for worse ? Not in this kinda situation.

And as for believing the story ? It's not compulsory for you to believe but necessary . We learn from so many stories not necessarily true.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by ismaeel86(m): 2:57am On Dec 02, 2010
That is the end of the relationship. I can live with that kind of person for the rest of my life.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by Wumine(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
Men sad sad sadall the same! Woe betide her abi! Guess you will call for her head.
What if reverses is the case? You men are allowed to cheat, expected even…it’s in DNA after all. In fact, most men consider it a sign of masculinity the more women they conquer.

Am not saying it is good, in fact i dont see any reason for a woman to cheat on her husband, but for the love of God, men do this to there wives everyday and the wives are expected to forgive because the society sees it as no big deal for a man to cheat. They tell you its the devils work (eveything is blamed on the devil) or afterall its a man's world!

Mschewwwwww
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by UNLEASHED(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
@omo alata. With the level of my dumbness, I will never fall for that twist
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by VIPICO(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
I know a guy who would head straight to that hotel with a pistol and wait for both of them.
Re: Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? What Would You Do ? by nairalomo: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
the marriage has ended at that moment. No going back! No begging! Nothing!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Plan/prepare For My Wedding / To The Married Women: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / My Family And I Went For Friends' Wedding In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.