Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,237 members, 7,943,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me (356 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Electricity Consumption / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me by supernet5: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

I will like people with advice and experience in this to please bail me out. I run bet9ja business and everything is going on fine until recently. My data consumption just rose by more than 500 percent. Previously I use between 500mb nd 600mb daily, but the data consumption jumped to over 4gb daily. I have checked to be sure nobody is connecting their phones, I blacklisted so many sites as well but the data consumption is terribly high till now, I just bought 30gb of data last week Friday, and now the data remains just 1gb.
I have two shops and it's the same in both shops data consumption is killing me.
Please anybody with such experience and a solution should please help out.

Thanks Fam
Re: Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me by Penuelseun(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2019
supernet5:
Hi everyone,

I will like people with advice and experience in this to please bail me out. I run bet9ja business and everything is going on fine until recently. My data consumption just rose by more than 500 percent. Previously I use between 500mb nd 600mb daily, but the data consumption jumped to over 4gb daily. I have checked to be sure nobody is connecting their phones, I blacklisted so many sites as well but the data consumption is terribly high till now, I just bought 30gb of data last week Friday, and now the data remains just 1gb.
I have two shops and it's the same in both shops data consumption is killing me.
Please anybody with such experience and a solution should please help out.

Thanks Fam
disable windows update and make sure you are not running football virtual directly on the system
Re: Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me by supernet5: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Penuelseun:
disable windows update and make sure you are not running football virtual directly on the system

I have disabled Windows update, I have disabled everything I ought to disable, but the data consumption didn't reduce
Re: Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me by Penuelseun(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2019
supernet5:

I have disabled Windows update, I have disabled everything I ought to disable, but the data consumption didn't reduce
then it may be time to change your network provider

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Card Lock / What Do You Know About Injection Molding Machine And 3D Printer. / CHINA: New Virus Discovered (G4) With 'pandemic Potential' In Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.