Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House (51438 Views)

Yet-to-be Identified Lady Begs For Her Life As Kidnapper Force Her To Make A Vid / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by yahoosurepass(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
9jamag:
Lol... This one wants to act James Bond grin grin

ARE YOU NEED OF A WEBSITE/WEB DESIGNER? Check my signature to Contact us today and let's get your job done at affordable price

fraudster sad
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Champagnegold: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
yeye talk she's sick and u let her drive. if she's mentally ill as u claim drive to Aso Rock nah

Thieves
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Cousin9999: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hostile takeover?

YES, Africa!
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by densiks: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
adecz:

When you go ogbodo oyibo
& you forget your people for village,

dem no go forget you grin grin grin grin

Hahaha

‘Village people’ have become so notorious and they’re getting blamed for things they have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by ajl: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
She most likely has mental illness. She has gone through a divorce, probably lost her home and family because she now live alone in her vehicle. This is part of reality of life in the Western world, especially outcome of divorce. Usually one of the couple will lose out, often the men. Partly why some divorced Nigerian ex-couple end up killing one another because they can't bear the material loss mentally.

1 Like

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Emmahunk:
A Nigerian lady has been arrested for trying to force her way through the white house security in a bid to see the most powerful president in the world.

When quizzed, the husband, also a Nigerian claimed that his wife has no political affiliations but was merely a woman who needed help. He explained that the woman has been mentally ill and might have been trying to reach the President to save her from her imaginary tormentors who she assumed have been trying to kill her.
Watch the video of the arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nuQ4qkzT9o

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfaa.com/amp/article/news/former-texan-arrested-for-trying-to-drive-onto-white-house-grounds/287-f62df6d6-631c-4f82-b67d-e215332a3c63

But she was sane when you married her.

All this I love you talks na scam. See pretty woman turned mental all for marriage... Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
The name is actually Akanro . I wonder why the guy had to code his name grin. Anyway, thank God it happened in america. Had it happened in aso vila, she would have been shot at a close range by a DSS official of Fulani extraction, who doesn't have any psychometric knowledge or skills and mistaken her for boko haram. Clueless govt.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Rolex66: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
The other time it was a Nigerian man
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by ba7man(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Just imagine a mental unstable woman owning a Mercedes German car.

But here in Naija, a sane man is struggling hard to own a Otueke made bicycle.

ABEG MY NAIJA PEOPLE, MAKE UNA JOIN HANDS MAKE THIS CORN TREE WORK NAH... BIKO.
She's living in that same car.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Jibsy203(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yoruba fools changing there format of begging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na dem dem...nawa o
Dem sue for you people? Why are igbos so unfortunate in their life? Spoiling the good name of the country everywhere. Chai!
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by oluwasegun007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
She wanna go report baba...
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by tosinosam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
She dindin experredit
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by AlphaStyles(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oboy if she catch Trump the way she go beat am eh
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by bigfrancis21: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Plumville:
Normal intelligent girl. So sad

Maybe she couldn’t handle the excessive pressure a typical immigrant faces adjusting to life in America, especially in the first few years and she caved in mentally. She estimated more than she could handle.

1 Like

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by SenecaTheYonger: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
omokoginimi:
Ibo amaka

Did joe die of STD?
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by toprealman: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Just imagine a mentally unstable woman owning a Mercedes German car.

But here in Naija, a sane man is struggling hard to own a Otueke made bicycle.

ABEG MY NAIJA PEOPLE, MAKE UNA JOIN HANDS MAKE THIS CORN TREE WORK NAH... BIKO.

Just shut your crappy mouth up, Mr Jihadist.
I'm sure time and season still applies here. EVERYONE has got a unique time.....and I'm sure being mentally stable is worth even much more.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by YorubaPrince: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
She's probably trying to tell Trump abt Biafra.. grin
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by muyinet: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Eyaaaaah! She wants to see the "Commander of the Twitter Armed Forces". grin

Meanwhile:

Iconic Photo: Russian and Amerikan Troops Crossing Each Other’s Route In Northeast Syria - image attached.

One of them is in Syria legitimately at the behest of the Syrian Government invitation, while the other has been fighting fantom Terrorists for 3-decades (Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS) ONLY in Countries that are richly blessed with either Crude Oil or Opium. grin

Hear directly from the horse's mouth: grin

I Like Oil, We're Keeping The Oil: Trump Confirms US Wants Syria's Oil, Not To Patrol It's Borders.

"The ceasefire has held very nicely. We’ve kept the oil. We’ve stayed back and kept the oil. Other people can patrol the border of Syria, frankly, and Turkey, let them - they’ve been fighting for a thousand years, let them do the border, we don’t want to do that. We want to bring our soldiers home. But we did leave soldiers because we’re keeping the oil. I like oil. We’re keeping the oil,” Trump said, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn on Friday.

Source: https://sputniknews.com/world/201911021077207222--i-like-oil-were-keeping-the-oil-trump-confirms-us-wants-syrias-oil-not-to-patrol-its-borders/

Now, by seizing the oil - the natural resource possession of another foreign state, the United Snakes of Amerika has openly confirmed herself a rogue nation.

The United Snakes allowed herself to be bombed in Pearl Harbor just to have a reason to enter WW2

The United Snakes bombed (2) cities (Nagasaki & Hiroshima) with atomic weapons at the end of WW2 just to show off her weapons to the Soviet Union.

The United Snakes invaded Korea in 1950s based on lies.

The United Snakes invaded Vietnam in 1965 based on lies.

The United Snakes sold weapons to Saddam Hussein of Iraq so that he can fight Iran, while at the same time - also selling weapons to Iran (Iran contra affair look it up)

The United Snakes invaded Iraq in 1990 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked Yugoslavia in 1999 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Afghanistan in 2001 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Iraq for the 2nd time in 2003 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Libya in 2011 based on lies.

And now, The United Snakes is stealing Syria's Oil in broad day light in 2019 based on lies.

Tell me, isn't The United Snakes of Amerika aka "The Land of Freedom & Democracy" so wonderful? grin

Your made-up lies can't hold water.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Former Texan pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by grimandevil: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Imagine say na guy do this. Just imagine
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Obynolee(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
If she’s ill and needed help , she should visit Aso rock not White House.

Those guys in your Aso rock will shoot at her even when it's glaring that she is not armed.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by BENARI: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gforce2015:
Another Igbo as usual spoiling our country name since 1900..

If ipob eventually get Thier Independence which they are craving for, I wonder how it will be. With all sorts of embarrassment behaviour which they have

Your own mental illness no be here o
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by CanadaOrBust: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari is the causer of this problem

But we all already know that. You say it like it’s a new discovery
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Did joe die of STD?
joe igbokwe? I am sure he did
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Igbos and always seeking for attention.. I just know say na them e go be.. then too like "notice me" attitude crycry
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Vainglory: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Eyaaaaah! She wants to see the "Commander of the Twitter Armed Forces". grin

Meanwhile:

Iconic Photo: Russian and Amerikan Troops Crossing Each Other’s Route In Northeast Syria - image attached.

One of them is in Syria legitimately at the behest of the Syrian Government invitation, while the other has been fighting fantom Terrorists for 3-decades (Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS) ONLY in Countries that are richly blessed with either Crude Oil or Opium. grin

Hear directly from the horse's mouth: grin

I Like Oil, We're Keeping The Oil: Trump Confirms US Wants Syria's Oil, Not To Patrol It's Borders.

"The ceasefire has held very nicely. We’ve kept the oil. We’ve stayed back and kept the oil. Other people can patrol the border of Syria, frankly, and Turkey, let them - they’ve been fighting for a thousand years, let them do the border, we don’t want to do that. We want to bring our soldiers home. But we did leave soldiers because we’re keeping the oil. I like oil. We’re keeping the oil,” Trump said, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn on Friday.

Source: https://sputniknews.com/world/201911021077207222--i-like-oil-were-keeping-the-oil-trump-confirms-us-wants-syrias-oil-not-to-patrol-its-borders/

Now, by seizing the oil - the natural resource possession of another foreign state, the United Snakes of Amerika has openly confirmed herself a rogue nation.

The United Snakes allowed herself to be bombed in Pearl Harbor just to have a reason to enter WW2

The United Snakes bombed (2) cities (Nagasaki & Hiroshima) with atomic weapons at the end of WW2 just to show off her weapons to the Soviet Union.

The United Snakes invaded Korea in 1950s based on lies.

The United Snakes invaded Vietnam in 1965 based on lies.

The United Snakes sold weapons to Saddam Hussein of Iraq so that he can fight Iran, while at the same time - also selling weapons to Iran (Iran contra affair look it up)

The United Snakes invaded Iraq in 1990 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked Yugoslavia in 1999 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Afghanistan in 2001 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Iraq for the 2nd time in 2003 based on lies.

The United Snakes attacked and invaded Libya in 2011 based on lies.

And now, The United Snakes is stealing Syria's Oil in broad day light in 2019 based on lies.

Tell me, isn't The United Snakes of Amerika aka "The Land of Freedom & Democracy" so wonderful? grin
Your hatred for the USA will not get you anywhere but instead consume you at the end. Every thing you type there is bul1shiit. USA remains the best whether you like it or not.
Re: Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jibsy203:
Yoruba fools changing there format of begging
Seun lalasticlala Myndd44 ban this member for insulting another tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.