Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions (32409 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ur Papa Dy frustrate us day and night
Dy give us nightmares and u expect us not to talk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by UnitedNigeriaUN: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by itsme01: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
cool
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
She's probably be the next president of Nigeria
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nickshrapnel: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
j
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Kuginzi: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:
You charged 10,000 a person

You thief
Did she invite u?
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Let be create a custom logo for Ur business for #1000 only! Abeg o! Before hunger kill person for here. Na be I dey beg o!
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by israelmao(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
They are only telling you how he has been piling up more mess.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=84517566]While your father and his goons ruling the country steal funds and make dumb ass laws that affects and destabilizes the average Nigerian, when he siphons enough money into his account codedly, tell me something. Do you benefit from his finance? Do you live and enjoy all the perks that comes with being his daughter?
If no then I'm sorry you're facing backlash for what he does, and if you do benefit from the perks of being his daughter then kindly, respectfully Phuck off and go shove your complaints down your butthole[/quot
Thanks Man!
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by sunkoye: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
They are scared thier family will be demonized after 2023. Apc wins or not.

Babe..... Abacha own will be a child's play!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by lomprico(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
so u know say your papa dey fuckup? angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Majority of you guys are illiterates that's why you are dragging the rest of the country back, populating like rabbits on steroids.

Be there talking thrash

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by yahoosurepass(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Madam with all due Respect please i have one Question for you.
Would you have suggested the same if an Opposition Party was in Power?

Honestly answer please

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

fraudster
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by myfan: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
For the evil your father has perpetrated upon us the citizens of this country, Zahra, I'll continue to bully you today, tomorrow and forever.

You, your father and all Buharis are ediots. Fucvk off please.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nickymichy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na me den 4 blame?...if u can take part in ur Father's fame and affluence.. Den b ready to take part of d blame...d truth is,......in spite of him being ur Father... U are very far from him..what is happening in his govt says it all....what do I know self

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Yankee101: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cos you're old enough and too educated to allow your father keep dancing naked in the market place

At least everyone sees your mum kicking and screaming. But you...na apology.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Madam with all due Respect please i have one Question for you.
Would you have suggested the same if an Opposition Party was in Power?

Honestly answer please

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
She's not on NL!
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by PerseDew(f): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Everyone knows rich northerners strive to educate their kids abroad or at least uni level in Nigeria before they get married at about 22 and above. We are talking of the poor ones that feel it is best to keep their kids esp girls uneducated and married as from 13 and above!

I just wonder at what is so hard about eating the money you are being priviledged to eat and face front instead of setting up avenues to air silly complaints.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
......Like you are not a direct beneficiary of the screwed system!

#pathetic filth!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by SouthSouth1914: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

Can u call your father animal?

My dad does not have the animalistic behavioral trends buhari has. So no, I can’t call my father an animal until he portrays buhari’s behavior!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by fishmonger1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Catfish fingerlings for sale in calabar at affordable rate, check signature
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Smiledomain(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
I Will Marry Buhari's Daughter...
Mark My Words
I'm Catholic, but it will Still Happen
Whether Buhari Likes It or Not..

Wake up bros. Its almost 7pm

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by CSTR2: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hopeless dimwit that failed law school exams.

Cashing out big time from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by kingcheks(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by tete7000(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
I Will Marry This Buhari's Daughter...
Even Tho i'm Catholic, but it will Still Happen
Whether Buhari Likes It or Not..

#MarkMyWords

You be catholic in name but not in thinking or in conduct...
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by tobstarizhia(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
She's the product of Buhari and Aishat. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by SultanOfPuna: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
tete7000:

You be catholic in name but not in thinking or in conduct...
Who made u pope Abeg get lost
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by tete7000(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
She doesn't want to be part of Buharis blame but came out openly to support his tyranny in name of a useless bill after collecting 10, 000 per head at a useless event. These are the things they do that makes them fear criticism.. Awon ode

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VeryDarkMan Arrives At The House Of Reps For The Investigation (Video) / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.